B&B - May 2013 Discussion Thread

• Members

If losing Liam = last place, I think Hope should become the epitome of fair play for the rest of her life. That weak, little weasel isn't worth it. He's only been on the show a few years and he's managed to steal the title of B&B's biggest p*ssy from Eric.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Hope has NO shame. Steffy's baby JUST DIED and here Hope is badmouthing her and trying to steal her husband. She has barely given she and Liam a moment to grieve and she's already made her move to pounce. Wow, has she no sympathy for what just happened? That's real major grief Steffy is suffering through right now and Hope isn't making it any better. What a bitch

Brooke, what a manipulative, deceitful cow. I wanted to smack that fake smirk off her face today

HT and JMW were the MVPs for today. Great acting from both of them today. Real raw moment between the character as Steffy continues to grieve and Taylor stands by comforting her daughter. This highlights what I enjoy most about this show and I watch for their relationship. What will I do without them?

• Members

There's no excuse for Hope's behavior THIS SOON! I can't believe were already getting Hope/Liam flashback montages w/theme music rolleyes.gif

I loved seeing Eric/Brooke/Bridget/Rick together like that today but the way Brooke was talking & acting was full of so much f-ckery I could barely stand it. Her rationale is disturbing & truly warped.

I am so sad for you about HT/JMW sad.png ITA they were outstanding again today.

• Members

What makes Hopes actions especially sleazy is that she was at the hospital watching Steffy's grief and shedding tears of her own. This is where B&B is actually a hard show to take seriously because Hope wouldn't do this over a man. A poor excuse for a man at that.

• Members

Don't hate the player, hate the game!

Steffy would be doing the same. Hope can wait 5 minutes, 5 days, 5 months, and it won't matter. Nothing is bringing back IPS! Life is about opportunities, and Hope has decided to capitalize on hers! She's telling Liam not to be guilted or pressured into a kid that he does not want. Hope is doing it, and I love it!

Unfortunately, Hope is wasting her time on Liam, I'm super happy she's doing what she is doing. Liam came to her!

I'm actually enjoying her for a change!

• Members

Oh, I think it certainly has to do with the cast shakeups. JMW did us a favor because this triangle from hell will end. Now, we will get to see Liam on the other side of this. He will see how it feels and I can't wait. He's gonna be all twisted. No, it's not the same as a dead Liam, but it will have to do.

I believe Liam will choose to stay by Steffy's side, and Hope will decide she has had enough. Liam will be pining for Hope while she pulls her life together and moves on with the new guy.

JMW certainly did us a favor!

• Members

Taylor on the skank: "Brooke has used up all her coupons in the Forrester family"

Loved Alison putting the QTB in place. Blackmail her ass!

I cant believe the whore kissed Eric. Eric tells her that he wont go through with this lie bc he loves Taylor and she loves him. He stresses how happy and content he is and when Brooke sees her tears aren't working, she throws herself at him and sticks her tongue down his throat. She is so disgusting. This is the oldest trick in the book and her answer to everything when she isn't getting her way. She is not in love with Eric and is FLAT OUT manipulating him and setting him up for a big fall bc she is so damn selfish. Knowing him, he probably wont be able to resist her and that'll be a disappointment. They are both pigs if they have sex on Monday. She sure as hell is ready to seal the deal by spreading her legs. Nasty!

Archived