B&B - May 2013 Discussion Thread

• Members

LMAO! Old fool running down the street in 8 inch heels. Yo ass should have been running [in the opposite direction] the night you dropped 'em for your sister's husband!

Dumb ass! Brooke looked so stupid! ROTF. Be very careful cause I need you to carry that baby for at least a little while. No baby, no scandal!

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh you know that wont stop it from being a secret bc Taylor will find out somehow. I can just imagine her going to the hospital for a routine checkup and some new doctor will confuse her as Mrs. Forrester and talk about how she can see that she was recently pregnant from her medical records. Taylor will realize she got the wrong former Mrs. Forrester and then use that to expose Brooke's secret

• Members

How would it be a good story? There really isn't any drama in abortion. When it's done, it's done. Kind of like LuLu on GH. What is the fall out? It's not like Brooke owes Bill any kind of say in the matter. There is no one for her to hide it from because she doesn't owe anyone in this situation the truth about having an abortion. They can't do a Y&R/Ashley situation either. It's just too politically incorrect to have a 50 year old woman lose her mind after exercising her right to choose.

The only situation where I can see drama in abortion is if a woman was promising her husband a baby and then had an abortion because she didn't want a child. That's far from the case here.

• Members

Brooke sprinting her pregnant ass down the street made me LMAO so hard. OMG!! I love it! KKL is the ultimate trooper laugh.png

LOL @ Brooke's B&W hallucinations about her doctor saying she was pregnant over & over (i love how the camera got closer and closer into the doctors face) laugh.png And the voiceover when she was running laugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.png I love B&B and its random cheesy use of effects/VO

Exactly!

Ugh! Just the worst.

• Members

What do you mean that an abortion can't create drama? The after affects can be very traumatic and if Brooke didn't tell anyone and no one figured it out for longest (along with BB dragging it out and hitting all the proper beats), once it truth came out then everyone could've been affected in a different way. Katie would traumatized that her sister got pregnant by her man. Bill would be b/c he lost a baby he never got to meet. Brooke's kids would be b/c their mother has once again had a baby out of scandal and then decided to kill it. Taylor's duck-face behind would get to have her moment of gloating. This could be a perfect umbrella story that affects everyone but of course we have to have another story of Brooke getting pregnant, getting scolded, having the baby, then landing the man still. Rinse. Wash. Repeat.

Brooke needs to lose the baby. She already has a young child (Jack) that she pay attention too. Go coddle him.

• Members

I just don't see it. As far as I'm concerned the abortion ends the drama. Most of the things you mentioned is drama created by the affair or pregnancy. If Brooke were to keep an abortion "secret" (I'd call it private) for a long period of time, I just don't see the end result being all that interesting. Are we going to listen to Bill castigate Brooke for aborting the child he had with her while married to her sister? No thanks.

• Members

I think it would be more interesting to see her have a special needs child, since Brad decided to go down this ill conceived road. I would have much rather had Katie walk in on the two of them having sex (cue heart attack), instead of the reveal coming from a baby.

• Members

I think the best thing for her is to have an abortion. I cant imagine why she'd want to raise another kid at her age, not to mention all the pain and shame this will cause her and her family if she had the baby

Even if she doesn't have an abortion, I don't think this baby will be born. I can see her having an altercation with Taylor or Katie leading to her taking a fall and the baby dying. If Taylor is responsible, that will leave to Brooke fighting back strong and vowing to make her pay. Bill might also go after Taylor hard and reignite his fight for Forrester and go after Eric to get his revenge. If Katie is responsible, then that's one added dynamic to the sister's relationship and the final nail in the coffin that is her marriage to Bill.

Archived