DAYS: May 2013 Discussion Thread

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Kate buying a gun... I can't wait for her and half of Salem to march into someone's home and threaten to kill them.

Also, Dan and Jen are ADULTS. Do they need to be holding hands at the damn hospital?

• Members

Poor Parker looked like the world's most unhappy child sandwiched between Dannifer on the sofa. :lol: WTF did Kate give Sami a gun? And I sort of feel bad for Nick re: the money. Mainly because Sami and the Bradys are so incredibly smug.

• Members

Guess this is the best place to put this?? If not, please move to the correct area!!

JASON47 BOOKS RARE INTERVIEW WITH REGINA GLEASON, AKA KITTY HORTON, THE FIRST FEMALE TO DIE ON DAYS!

"Days" fans old and new, get ready later this week to read my exclusive interview with Regina Gleason, who played the contract role of Kitty Horton, estranged wife of Tommy Horton, from 1967-1969. Kitty's death in 1969 caused Bill Horton to go to jail and helped launch the storyline of Doug Williams in 1970. Find out how she got cast on "Days", how she found out she was going to be killed off, her thoughts on some of the early "Days" cast (one in particular who threw the best beach parties), one of the strangest places someone recognized her as Kitty, what she's been up to since leaving "Days", and much more! Should be posting the interview in the next few days, so get ready to take a trip down memory lane!

gleasonreginaC.jpg

• Members

REGINA GLEASON INTERVIEW NOW POSTED!

JASON47 BOOKS RARE INTERVIEW WITH REGINA GLEASON, AKA KITTY HORTON, THE FIRST FEMALE TO DIE ON DAYS!

"Days" fans old and new, be sure to read my exclusive interview with Regina Gleason, who played the contract role of Kitty Horton, estranged wife of Tommy Horton, from 1967-1969. Kitty's dramatic death in 1969 caused Bill Horton to go to jail and helped launch the storyline of Doug Williams in 1970. Find out how she got cast on "Days", how she found out she was going to be killed off, her thoughts on some of the early "Days" cast (one in particular who threw the best beach parties), one of the strangest places someone recognized her as Kitty, what she's been up to since leaving "Days", and much more! Plus, I've also posted the script of Kitty's debut scenes from August 31, 1967, available to "Days" fans for the first time since that episode aired over 45 years ago! http://www.jason47.com/

Archived