AMC: Tuesday, April 30, 2013 Episode Discussion

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm looking forward to a somewhat full night's sleep. Considering I had to rewatch the episode this afternoon to comment on it, I figure it's no use waking up extra early to watch. Watch me get up anyway, but as of right now, I'm shooting for a 3pm-3:15pm-ish showing.

As for the show, I'm hoping for more connection between the characters and storylines. The #1 thing AMC's premiere lacked that OLTL had in spades was the idea that all of these characters know each other. Our AMC characters do, but you couldn't tell from the premiere.

• Members

I'm watching when they get released around 3am here. I'm always up then anyways. So, why the hell not.

I'm looking forward to seeing Zach away from Kendall and her band of merry makers AKA Greenlee and Ryan.

I think this is going to be good for him and bring a new edge to the character. He had edges before and a ton of potential. But, I hated who his friends were. I'm gonna freaking love seeing him work with Jesse.

I think it'll be 3am EST. AKA Midnight PST.

Don't mark my words on it. But, I am going to check at 3 or a little after.

• Members

There is more action in OLTL. Someone said that "AMC's premier felt like the beginning of a new soap in the 70s". Well, on the account that they have to treat it like it is new considering the time jump and that most loose ends were tied at the end they have to treat it like a new soap with familar faces. Also, when was the last awesome soap produced? If you say B&B that one began in 1987!!

I do agree, however. OLTL had a lot of action and AMC really didn't. I know a soap needs time to start but most new people in my age bracket (18-25) wouldn't understand. Not saying OLTL is going to be a failure BTW.

Archived