AMC: Tuesday, April 30, 2013 Episode Discussion

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Opal: "....mess that Caleb left behind" AMC 1.0 mention! Didn't expect to hear anything about him

Im slow. I didn't realize Celia was in boarding school. I thought she was in some wayward home like Myrtle used to have for strays. Didn't know PV had a boarding school...lol. I didn't like Celia's friend. Wonder who Celia's guardian is. Im guessing its someone we know since they kinda built this up to be a mystery. So Celia is 18 already? I thought she'd be jailbait. I assumed she and AJ/Miranda would be peers but it looks like she's at least 2 years older than them

She's a fan of Real Housewives! And she watches the best series, Atlanta, New Jersey and Beverly Hills....we can be friends!

Bianca mentioned Erica biggrin.png So Gabby is 13, around, but not seen? Kinda wish someone was cast as her

The Miranda Center is still a thing. Wonder if we will get a Fusion update

Cady's acting is off. Dixie is coming across super awkward. I guess she's just trying to portray her as traumatized by the event 5 years ago, but she still comes across off to me.

LMAO at Angie now saying Maya got the job

Is the coma patient, JR or Tad? Glad they revealed it was someone close to Dixie. One step closer to having this mystery revealed. Guessing JR since the hand moved which I assumed meant he is waking up. If that's the case, then I think Tad could be presumed dead

Oh sh-t that ending with Cassandra was creepy as hell

Ugh, I hate that when I finished OLTL and AMC, Hulu auto-played GH. Sorry, but NOT interested

yes she was always boring as f--k and I was hoping that wouldn't be the case here. I got so spoiled watching OLTL first as that half hour went by so fast, but it seemed to drag a bit for AMC

• Members

Cheap, Celia told Pete she took a gap year, I think she meant between high school and college. But he said he took one too and didn't graduate from college so I'm not sure how old either of them are.

Jane is awesome! But you know she's got something shady going on under the surface lol

• Members

I can see Marlene's writing too. IDK. This episode was still good but it was a tad ... blah.

Pete and Heather were a tad painful. I thought it was pretty realistic how Pete was bragging about himself. Heather seemed normal. The actress wasn't very strong.

Miranda was adorable. It is SO weird seeing Binx mother a teenager but I like it. Eden looked great.

I like they're still written like they come across as real teenagers and young adults.

Dixie is a hot mess. Woo. Curious to see what they do with her.

I'm already kinda over the 'five years ago' thing, not gonna lie. I know it's gotta be played and I'd probably be mad if it weren't but it's just all kinda meh. I'm kinda ready to just dive in and not dwell.

The editing needs a bit of work too. Celia and Evelyn were in the same spot long after Petey showered, AJ came home from a sporting event, Miranda met up with Bianca ... lol. Just a minor nitpick.

Still loving it tho but I'm kinda left ... IDK.

• Members
Celia was revealed to be 18 in her exchange with Evelyn. Petey should be about 10 years older than her, so mid 20s would be it for him. 27 or 28

well she is 18 so I don't think its creepy. Being in HS is a technicality, bc with it about to be May, she most likely has a month left. I don't think its a big deal. I was kinda disappointed that she is 18 and he knows she's at the Academy. It would be more scandalous if she were 16-17 and was oblivious to her being in HS, but they are playing it safe

• Members
You believed her? I thought she was lying bc she was interested in Petey and thought her age/situation would be a turn off for him. She also said she is teaching there which is clearly not true. She's still at the school as a student bc we see that she is still living there and has a profile on its website. I don't think she's graduated yet

• Members

I did like Angie/Joe's chat, how everyone pretty much knows Dix is cray cray and talking about her, and Celia. I liked we got that scene of Celia expressing an honest desire to live and be with a man. It played well and I think I will love Jordan Lane Price. Not to mention Francesca James <3

Still it is a strong show, just ... IDK, it's lacking some "oomph" to me, which I always felt was lacking for Marlene's DAYS.

Archived