OLTL-Tuesday, April 30th 2013 Discussion Thread

• Members

I'm not a fan of the Victor reveal. Too rushed and basically no reactions from anyone other than Tea. I can't at Viki and Blair especially. They're acting like he just got back from an extended holiday or something.

LOL at Rama.

I really like Rob Gorrie and Corbin Bleu. Not really a fan of the girl playing Destiny. She was kind of stilted with the line delivery today.

No comment on David and Dorian and their shenanigans.

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I dont wanna be too nit-picky about the pace :/

It was still good enough for me.

And I like Laura Harrier. Mostly because I want her to have my babies. Plus she has only had like 7 lines in 2 shows.

If the drake hogestyns and the Shawn Christians can get away with stuff because of their looks then so can she! -.-

hahaha

• Members

I think they're only allowed a certain number of curse words per episode. Not only that, but Flo has mentioned in numerous interviews about how she's ad-libbing in a lot of cursing and they've asked her to tone it down so perhaps this is their way of keeping her in check. :lol:

• Members

I was fine with the Victor reveal. Could reactions have been better? Yes but at the same time no one should even blink anymore when someone dead comes back. I kinda like Victor just ... showed up and it wasnt a series of near misses when we know the end result.

Strong episode. Will post more shortly.

• Members

I think Laura does subpar playing anger so far. Which is weird because it seems most actors like to pull off anger. She did good with her last scenes with Matthew just keepin it down the earth.

...Thats my defending her for now :D

lmao Goodnight.

Archived