OLTL-Tuesday, April 30th 2013 Discussion Thread

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This!!!!! I wanted some sort of side-eye glance from Queen Viki. Who does he think he is? SMDH.

Great episode. I am so glad to see Victor back, but they've could've let Victor roaming around/watching everybody linger on for some time. I don't know why they didn't. Guess because they wanted a quick, fast start, can't really blame PP for that.

Not really feeling the Dorian senate scandal storyline..maybe I jus and less context and more action.

• Members

I'm sure working in the newspaper world Viki has heard that word before. I like that it didn't phase her. I do wonder if they're throwing it out just a bit too much because they can. It felt like more natural yesterday but it really doesn't bother me at all. I find myself sometimes accidentally cursing in the moment in front of someone I probably shouldn't have. It happens.

• Members

Whoa. David's actually being semi-serious in this episode, worried about those senators leaving Dorian out to dry. He's actually using his street smarts again. I never believed he was the total buffoon Ron made him out to be. David has layers again! Well, a layer. I like this so much.

• Members

I wonder the reason for rushing and downplaying Victor's return. It looks like with those symbols it will be a story, so perhaps they're keeping things under wraps for now. I could see them drastically changing it and going in a new direction, because it was a pretty outlandish story. They're probably trying to make it fit within the new OLTL and I'm okay with that.

Archived