AMC - Monday, April 29, 2013 Discussion Thread

• Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Interesting speech ... They were up in the middle of the night working on this. Their money and their reputations are on the line. Another thing is, Northwestern again. Agnes Nixon, Rich Frank's son, Kwatinetz, and Richard and Carolyn Culliton all went to Northwestern University. Kind of an unexpected hub of soap people considering it's not in New York or LA.

• Members

Given how incredibly brief their "relationship" was before AMC ended, I think it's too soon to assume anything. I'm still not entirely convinced that that baby was David's.

Erica and Anna didn't put up with BS from David, and they both knew that he wasn't a bad person, but in the end, they couldn't quite cope with his unwillingness to be completely honest with them, whether it was about Dimitri being alive or about what really happened the night Michael Cambias disappeared. And remember, Erica and Anna are/were not "good girls" - they were both schemers in their own right, and they both seemed to enjoy plotting with him whether it was plotting against Edmund and Alex or plotting against Chris Stamp and the Proteus investigation.

When people describe his relationships with Erica and Anna and then tell me they think Cara can hold her own with David and be there long term, I read into it "Cara is a stronger woman than Anna or Erica" and I just don't see that at all. I mean, there's a reason we all called her MasCara.

• Members

You're making me sound like one of those fans and I don't even care it isn't available anymore on network TV. laugh.png

But seriously, folks, I'm way past humoring those who remain ignorant about where, how and when to watch AMC and OLTL. If you're left behind at this point, tough [!@#$%^&*].

• Members

Cara isn't a "good girl" either ... She broke Griffin out of the hospital when he was suspected of killing Diana Holden, and lied to immigration authorities when she married Tad to stay in the country. She's also had far worse things to deal with than David Hayward, like a drug cartel being out for her life, leukemia, and being a doctor in warzones with Doctors Without Borders.

• Members

Y'all -- I can't believe this is happening... I used to post here EVERY f'ing day for years when AMC was on... and now I've only been back here and there to check out the Real Housewives thread.

But now I'm back... WE are back to a daily AMC thread. I really never thought this was possible, but I'm so happy I was wrong.

I just sort of wish Erica Kane could be here for it all... but perhaps one day she will!

I can't wait for tomorrow - Long Live AMC!!! :D

• Members

I also am excited about Cara's possibilities with David because along with great passion she has heart, genuine warmth and caring for others, and she's a true professional peer. Their pull is very strong, or it wouldn't have lasted the five years he was gone!

Archived