AMC - Monday, April 29, 2013 Discussion Thread

• Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Vincent Irizarry is just hot, period. I don't care who he's with. I'd watch him have sex scenes with almost anyone and probably think it was sexy. :P

David and Erica's sex scenes were insanely hot for how prudish AMC was in general. I'm looking forward to watching David get some against a door.

• Members

I didn't think Anna was necessarily out of place in PV, and I actually did enjoy her with David. I'm just kind of amused by the David/Cara fans who insist that these characters who, when AMC ended, had slept together once and looked at clouds together and barely knew each other were going to live happily ever after somehow. Erica and Anna were both really strong women who didn't take much crap from men and who had their own moral guidelines that didn't always match everyone else's, but neither one of them could handle David's inability to tell the truth. Given that Cara spent most of her last run on AMC crying, I don't yet see her as much of a match for David long-term. I guess we shall see though.

• Members

I thought David and Anna had great chemistry, and their scenes were also well-written, layered. She was investigating him while falling for him and she needed him to be her rock while he needed her as well as the problems with Vanessa escalated. He was trying to be a better person. They fell in love. I started watching just as they were getting put in story together. AMC was my introduction to Finola Hughes and Anna Devane, so to me I still think of her as an AMC and GH character equally.

I think fans had felt Anna was out of place on AMC before Richard Culliton started writing, but once he did, and he put her with David, and had her doing cop work, everything clicked for the character. Finola Hughes also finally felt like the writers got the character of Anna. Then on top of that once she was surrounded by the extended Hayward/duPres/Kenyon(Shepherd)/Stone family it worked even more!

I think Anna and David could have lasted a long time ... I see the same possibility for David and Cara. Like Anna, Cara won't put up with BS from him but also like Anna, she also knows that David is not a bad person.

Archived