DAYS:SOD COVER

• Members

Yeah I saw that Rick, thanks for sharing. I think its very interesting, but I think it would be a dumb move if B&B got rid of JM. I would keep him just to keep him away from DAYS. If DAYS can snag JM back, the name Stefano just brings in the ratings for DAYS, imagine a cover on SOD look who is returning to DAYS! I know its just speculation at this point, but its very possibel this could happen.

As for LS I dont think she will ever return to DAYS.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

ok..my thoughts on some things I read...

Being a days fan: Well I personally never took offense to those thinking that "their" soap is head and shoulders beyond days....cause last time I checked....ITS STILL A SOAP...so I would recommend that you just ignore them..and remember..."THEIR" SOAP...IS JUST ANOTHER SOAP TOO ;)

Mimi: Now I have to defend my girl...first this character has been given NOTHING but "shelle" prop scripts for the past years that she's been on days....while they could have made a great story about the abortion...instead they used this couple to prop shelle..to the UPTEETH time...Now like I said in my other post...I dont like that Mimi's falling for him...cause it looks pathetic...and this character needs to stop being the prop to everyone but herself!!! I want her to get a real job based on her degree (I dont care in what field...they still say that she goes to college..so maybe a great/touching graduation scene..with shawn giving her a nice dinner...and being all proud of her???) This character deserves better!

Carrie: I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS CHARACTER!!!! She was always one of my faves...and I read this a while back on her site...that she was asked to tape some scenes....now since this is SPOILER ISLAND...I will talk about stuff that may happen...so if you dont want to know...well...stop reading.....

POSSIBLE SPOILERS AHEAD.....

ok....last chance...

ok...I read awhile back that many of the old days cast is being reunited for a funeral (gramps shawn)...that even Eric (jason Eckles?) will be coming back for a few days...anna dimera is coming..and she has a son (or daughter) coming too...but again...I read this a while back..so I dont know if I'm right...one thing that CC mentioned in her site is that she wants to come back to days...and she didnt mention coming back with mike.....I HATE CARRIE/MIKE!!! (who cant remember that stupid floating bed scene..LMAO)

ok....great DAYS AHEAD....

PROUD DAYS FAN.. (Hey its way better then GH)!!

Liz

;)

• Members

What Nicole felt for Brady was not love. It was obsession. She "killed" his grand-father for heaven's sakes. I know Nicole hated Victor but if what she felt for Brady was real, she would have left Victor alone. She knew how much Brady loved Victor. Nicole totally disrespected that. That is why I don't feel sorry for her for loosing Brady.

• Members

Is anyone else as happy as me that there is no mention of Mike returning with Carrie in November. Lets hope she dumped his ass in Israel or wherever they went too.

If the SOD chat is tomorrow or Thursday we should DEFINETLY ask Stephanie to clear this up whether Clark is back for awhile or just short-term, she would know sinc SOD broke the news.

But I heard at numerous places today that it is contract even though the wording in SOD makes it sounds like it is only for one episode. So lets keep our fingers crossed!!

OMG I would die if I saw a SOD cover like that. Even though DAYS has done this over 6 times already with JM and Stefano, I certainly would love it. Mascolo IS Stefano and belongs on DAYS not on B&B where they are wasting his talents.

Lets hope Massimo is a character that is killed off this November.

DAYS is definetly positioning themselves for a ratings race though if rumours I have read come true.

• Members

"It does get tired reading people bash a show all of the time, but....that's how I guess you know who the die-hard fans are."

I disagree completely. IMHO it takes more affection and more respect to stand up for a show than to simply keep quiet and let the status quo go on. Simply because we aren't enjoying what we are seeing, and in many cases have stopped watching completely, does not mean that we don't love the show and demand that those in charge do right by the legacy these shows represent.

Archived