DAYS:SOD COVER

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The cast keeps getting bigger...who can they get rid of? ;)

I don't want Austin and Sami Part II. I couldn't stand them together and in three years, Austin HAS to be smarter knowing what Sami did to him at their failed Vegas wedding! If he falls for her again, he has replaced Jason Morgan as daytime's dumbest character---again!

• Members

Kyle Bradt is expendable but is Philip really expendable at this point? Philip is involved in a major story so they need him around. As much as we dislike Kyle Brandt, the character of Philip needs to be around at this point.

Same goes for Rachel Melvin, who I actually like she is a little !@#$%^&*] and I love it.

• Members

Okay.....I am honestly not meaning to be rude here, but I am quite frankly getting tired of this whole bashing DAYS thing. If you like the show, good. But if you don't like the show, then why sit here and continually bash it in front of all the SON members, some of whom are genuine, die-hard fans of the show. Again, I am sorry if it seems rude and I know it did, but that was not my intention in posting this. I am just really getting tired of it. I didn't mean to offend anyone or direct this at any one person. I am just simply stating how I feel.

• Members

More SOD Spoilers

Days - John & Marlena -Marlena asks for a divorce. John gives her a photo album of their life together, hoping to change her mind. According to Deidre Hall is loving the newness of her scenes with Drake Hogestryn. She feels that Drake and her have never been better My work with him has heightened because his work has heightened. and this is only the glance across crowded room. The first date is yet to come.! So about the divorce ? In a few days, she asks why she did that.

Jack & Jennifer - Jennifer finds out that Jack is dying after a bottle of pills falls out of his pocket. She confronts him about him and he confirms that yes he is dying.

In the Where are they Now? section, there is an interview with Roark Critchlow and I found this interesting:

"As for a return to DAYS, where he played Mike Horton from 1994-99 (the show recently brought back his former on-screen romantic rival, Austin Peck's Austin , and will bring back Christie Clark as Carrie), Critchlow chose not to comment. - Hmmmming interesting.

Could he being coming back too for Austin/Carrie/Mike/Nicole triangle?

HOTN: Deidre Hall, Drake Hogestyrn, and John & Marlena.

http://groups.msn.com/SecondChancesTheLUMI...541068902896340

• Members

I just had multiple orgasms, CC is returning and its confirmed! :D

If its only for a few episodes I will be very disappointed, but I will take what I can get. DAYS better be promoting this BIG time. DAYS has been on a big upswing and the 40th anniversary is coming up, so if Ken Corday and DAYS were smart they would do something really big for the 40th anniversary. Why not have at least one episode dedicated to 40 years on the air and promote it as a huge event.

I know this is being overly optimisitc, but could DAYS catch B&B in the ratings with CC return in November, plus DAYS 40th anniversary. With CC back, all I need is to hear now is that Joe Mascalo and Louise Sorel are going to return and I will have my old DAYS back.

DAYS is definitely on a roll and at least DAYS is showing effort in trying to improve the show. We as fans always seem to bash the show, but I guess I should thank Corday and Co. for at least trying to improve the overall show, because I know not all soaps seem to care about quality these days.

IA with ya Drew, this is a message board and there are going to be people who disagree with others, and I think that is the great thing about SON. I dont like to see people bash DAYS, because its my favorite show but thats life not everyone agrees on everything.

• Members

Haha. Awesome! Me too, actually! Bwahaha!

Actor87, it sucks :( , but it's just part of being a DAYS fan. :) People love DAYS so much that they hate the current state of it and are very vocal about it. DAYS lovers like us just need to be equally as vocal.

• Members

I agree with you Actor87. It does get tired reading people bash a show all of the time, but....that's how I guess you know who the die-hard fans are. In my opinion, it's good to have conflicting opinions on a show, if everyone sang a show praise the writers would become even more comfortable than what they are.

Let's just make sure we don't turn this into a DAYS bash post.

• Members

;)

Per SOW

The Bold and the Beautiful cashed in on its part of the Lauren Koslow/Joseph Mascolo soap swap, when Koslow (DAYS, Kate) reprised her role as B&B's Margo for a few episodes in 2002. But will Days of our Lives ever lure Mascolo back as Stefano DiMera? Possibly, says B&B boss Bradley Bell. "We have to resolve that," he admits. "It's not just Ken and me, though. There are other people involved."

Another intresting quote from Bell...

"Death always creates a great story, so we will be killing people in November"

Archived