1955 article on soap star party - color photos (Love of Life, Secret Storm, GL, Brighter Day)

DRW50

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Thanks for posting that, Carl. I don't believe I ever saw any existing episode of GL which featured Barry Thomson or Charles Baxter. I did see one from 1955, but I think it mostly centered around Richard and Laura (Dick Grant's parent) during the time Dick fled to New York to get away from Bart.

All that and Janet Fielding, too happy.png !

• Members

The real name of the wife of actor Addison Powell was Bunnie Rowley from Michigan. I have found no mention of her being an actress, but that does not mean that she was not.

They had three children. She died in 1995; he died in 2010.

Early in his career, he was on a serial called The Way of the World. This show was directed by George Lefferts (the original executive producer of Ryan's Hope) and also featured Eva Gabor (The Edge of Night), Tom Tyron, Louise Albritton (Concerning Miss Marlowe), Ann Burr (As the World Turns, The Guiding Light), Constance Ford (The Edge of Night, Search for Tomorrow, Another World, Woman with a Past), Margaret Hamiliton (As the World Turns, The Secret Storm, Valliant Lady), Kathleen Maguire (Three Steps to Heaven, A World Apart, One Life to Live), Claudia Morgan (The Edge of Night), William Prince (Young Doctor Malone, Another World, As the World Turns - 2 roles, The Edge of Night, A World Apart, Search for Tomorrow), Ethel Remey (The Guiding Light, As the World Turns), and Lila Skala (The Brighter Day, The Guiding Light, As the World Turns, Woman with a Past, Valiant Lady, Search for Tomorrow), and Gena Rowlands.

His obituary mentioned that he occasionally received mail from viewers of Dark Shadows, and that he loved being remember as Dr. Eric Lang.

Archived