AMC and OLTL: Win Tickets to Premiere!

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yes, me! Got your message! Thanks!

Congratulations! You were selected as one of our winners for a pair of tickets to attend Prospect Park's official premiere event for All My Children and One Life to Live. I need you to confirm in email that you will be available to attend this event on Tuesday, April 23rd at 7:00 PM at NYU's Skirball Center. I will also need to you to provide me with your full name and the first and last name of the guest you will be bringing with you. Your names will be added to the official guest list. Thus once you provide me with the names it cannot be transferred to anyone else.
Congratulations once again, this will be an unforgettable event.
Warmest Regards,
Kristin Day
Head of PR and Marketing
Paos Revolution

• Members

I'll give everyone the T here.

Pine's got you covered... even if they arrest me for breaching the clause. j/k

Wow. Can't believe I won. I just wish it were the lottery... but this is really cool as well.

Thanks again, Eric, for informing me on FaceBook. I was out walking my dog and off the computer. LOL

• Members

I've never been to one before, either.

I did have the chance to meet John Callahan some year in the '90s. He was appearing at some local store, but I don't remember which. I mouthed off to my mom, though, about something and she took my older sister instead. heh

Edmund was never one of my faves, so no big loss.

• Members

I've definitely heard of Falcon Crest, but have never seen an episode.

JC was cute when he first joined AMC, but I stopped liking him after he left Brooke for Maria. LOVED him with Brooke. He was with Maria when I had the chance to go. I think it was right before Maria "died".

Archived