When and Why Did Cartini Lose Favor on This Board?

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I was talking about budget yesterday on another board and some viewer thought that. I was like that they must not ever have managed any type of budget ever because it doesn't work that way.They also didn't understand that there isn't one budget for everything that it's broken down into categories like casting, sets, etc

• Members

Not TV related but I had a former boss who always wanted to make sure that we went slightly over budget for every account. He was fanatic about never leaving money on the table. If he saw we had even a few hundred dollars left in a line item he would demand that we order more brochures, throw cash into our postage account or buy gift baskets for clients and vendors. "If we don't use it, they will take it." Carruthers was a lousy EP but AMC was rewarded with the move west while OLTL was expected to make do and I suspect that "the Valentini model" had something to do with that.

I'd be very interested to see what the budget is for these reboots. Not just for production but promotion too.

• Members

Oh and the jabs that they keep taking making about AJ's weight are horrible. Because I know SK struggled with his weight as a child and used to get bullied for it and he said it was a contributing factor to him turning to drugs later in life. So these clowns write in jabs calling his character fat when the actor went to rehab a few years back. Keep it classy Craptini

• Members
that wasn't done so Blair would go back to wanting Todd. Todd and Tea were firmly planted as the couple by this point and Blair was her closest friend who was content with them being together. Ruining Eli didnt result in Todd/Tea redux as Ron was done with them before this story even happened and didn't try to to back there with TSJ in the role. He was all about writing he and Tea as a happy couple with no interference until their end

Archived