Y&R: Jeanne Cooper is very ill.

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Corbin is rightfully upset. I know VR didn't originate it but she really should have confirmed something this serious before she (and her many, many followers) spread it out there. I am sure people replied to her and added Corbin to it with an "I'm sorry" or whatever. That is all he was seeing and got riled up. This is a bad situation and I am sure VR feels awful. It is not her fault, but she was very careless.

This is the original tweet.

ok3jfd.jpg

• Members

It was wrong of VR to do that, but I admit it was a mistake (a very careless one, I may add) and I also have to say that I'm more worried about VR now because if she thought that the show was trying to attack her before, then she is gonna be in for a rude awakening because of this twitter incident.

On the plus side, if Jeanne is doing better, I am relieved to hear that! :)

It was wrong of VR to do that, but I admit it was a mistake (a very careless one, I may add) and I also have to say that I'm more worried about VR now because if she thought that the show was trying to attack her before, then she is gonna be in for a rude awakening because of this twitter incident.

On the plus side, if Jeanne is doing better, I am relieved to hear that! :)

• Members

Victoria gave Jeanne Cooper a compliment. Victoria Rowell, Jim Romanovich, and others were careless about retweeting false info. But that is their only mistake and it was not done out of malice. The only villain in this is the person on Twitter who calls herself Bravo Maxine because it is this person who gave out the erroneous and disrespectful tweet about Jeanne's passing. And this person is continuing to say that Jeanne has passed and is call out her family for being gold diggers etc and stirring the pot on Twitter. This is the person that should be condemned and shut down. IMO

• Members

Victoria Rowell and Jim Romanovich both should of checked their facts before retweeting someone from a faceless twitter handle when they have many followers. It is pretty obvious when her birth year is given as 1911 that would make her 101 years old that something is fishy.

Archived