Y&R: Jeanne Cooper is very ill.

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This is why I was also very concerned about Robin Strasser returning to work so soon against medical advice - OLTL had rearranged their schedule for her, but she still came back too early. Pneumonia clogged one of my lungs a couple years ago and put me in bad, bad shape and I wasn't yet 30. Both Robin and Ms. Cooper have been dealing with that recently.

• Members

Praying for Jeanne Cooper! I've never been the biggest Y&R fan but she is truly one of the upmost legends in this business. And a true lady of class. I was truly impressed when she requested to appear in the series finale of Guiding Light. A lady of class and a lady who holds respect for our genre. All my best to Ms. Cooper and her family as well as all on the set at Y&R.

• Members

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>@<a href="https://twitter.com/traceybregman">traceybregman</a> getting off the breathing tube 2day that's been keeping her calm. Now she has 2 really fightstay cool while healing begins.</p>&mdash; Corbin Bernsen (@corbinbernsen) <a href="

14, 2013</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

• Members

CB is hilarious. The bottom line is that JC has lived a wonderful life and given joy to millions of people through her work. I hope she is able to enjoy her final years in dignity and not in pain. We hate to see loved ones leaves us, but it can be far worse to watch them in agony just to keep holding on. I wish her all the best for a full recovery.

Archived