Y&R: Jeanne Cooper is very ill.

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It's impossible for me to imagine this world without Jeanne Cooper, or Y&R without Katherine; I hope she will pull through and laugh about all of this, but mostly I just keep thinking about how much entertainment she's provided for me for so many years and how much she has represented the few shreds of integrity Y&R has left. I hope, one way or the other, she is at peace.

• Members

I saw the quote on WLS blog and like all of you, I was nervous, anxious, perplexed and sad about it. I was trying to find out whether there had been a more severe relapse from her earlier illness. Oh God, I do hope she will get better and come back around to her active, fiesty self.

She's a tough bird, so I'm going to keep positive thoughts.

• Members

Jeanne Cooper, the Matriarch, the Queen, the fierce leader, excellence in profession, the quintessential actor, the smile and well so much more, I extend my sincerest prayers to her and to her family, including the entire Y&R family at this challenging time. A circle of prayers all around the world with hope for a miracle of continued long life ahead.

Archived