Behind The Scenes Rumors

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Susan Lucci HATED -along with the entire cast- Charles Van Eman who played --Charlie--??I may be messing up his name and his character's name. He was a notorious bastard and was fired pretty quickly. This was around 1990 or so. This was the really young guy that they paired Erica with...

A certain once hot actor SB and AMC veteran was fired from AMC due to his addiction to 1-900- Sex lines..

Darnell Williams and Debbie Morgan supposedly tried to change the writers mind about making Angie pregnant out of wedlock. They felt as the only black supercouple at the time that they were role models to young black men and women and it was a betrayal for Angie to get pregnant.

John Beradino used to get so mad at other actors arriving late and being unprepared on GH that he would get mad and punch holes in the door to his office on the set (Dr. Steve hardy's door). They kept having to replace the prop door. The 3rd time that it happened they used a real oak door this time but didn't tell John. He went to punch the door and broke his hand.

TV evangelist Jerry Falwell got Dan Lauria fired from One Life To Live. Falwell didn't like Lauria's pimp character and complained to ABC. Gus was soon written out.

Supposedly, Hillary B. Smith and Colleen Zenk hated each other while playing Margo and Barbara on ATWT. This worked well, because their characters hated each other as well.

Michael Park was seen frequenting gay bath houses in New York City

• Members

^I already knew about the one with Michael Park. But, everything else is new to me.

I posted the JB thing on DD. Credited you. I thought it was just too interesting not to share.

And, I know the character "Charlie" you're talking about. I've seen him on a few old episodes. Boring, boring, boring character. He was in the original *the first* falling pictures opening.

• Members

Oh this is not a rumor as Tony Geary stated this one. Gloria Monty used to allow him to film his love scenes nude.

AMC: Michael E. Knight was gay.

OLTL: Melissa Archer wouldn't re-sign her contract unless the show broke up John and Evangeline. That ABC didn't even try to re-sign Renee Goldsberry.

GH: Senait Ashenafi dated either Sean Kanan or Steve Burton. Maurice Benard's wife controls his romantic pairings. Tamara Braun left because she didn't want to be paired with Maurice again.

• Members

GH: JFP hired Jennifer Bransford against Brian Frons's wishes and that he hired Laura Wright behind her back. Neither Maurice Benard nor Natalia Livingston were happy with the (mercifully brief) Sonny/Emily pairing.

AMC: Ambyr Childers was fired because she refused to play love scenes with one of either Daniel Kennedy or Sterling Suleiman (the rumor on who the actor was keeps changing).

Archived