Are there actors whose every big pairing were popular?

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Hath hell frozen over!!! MATIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub: :wub: :wub:

I'm really having trouble thinking of more. I liked most of KDP's Blair pairings on OLTL- Max, Cord, Todd, notTodd, even Spencer. I'd put her down.

KKL's Brooke- Connor, Ridge, Thorne, and (though I didn't like them) Nick were all popular.

Carrington Garland's Kelly on SB was one- Ric, Robert, Craig, and Quinn were all popular pairings at the time.

I'd also put Scott Reeves's Ryan on Y&R- Victoria, Nina, and Tricia were all winners IMO.

Josh Morrow's Nick- Sharon, Phyllis, and Avery.

Don Diamont's Brad- Traci, Ashley, Lauren, and Sharon.

• Members
bc she's had a lot of pairings and not all of them have been popular

lol...the only popular pairings she has had were the Todd's and Max. Most of her other pairings were disliked bc they were seen as poof placeholders for Todd

• Members

Considering that there've been plenty of Who Was Erica's Best Pairing wars throughout the soap internets over the years, I'd say that her popular pairings outweigh the impact of her unpopular ones enough to warrant a mention in this thread.

Precisely why I've washed my hands of this show. I'd sure love to know what VM did to piss off hack writers over the past decade because it's clear that they've had it in for Queen B since then.

• Members

I'd say Erica Kane's most popular pairing was with Dimitri in the '90s. Her pairings with David and Travis also seemed pretty popular. And even though they don't seem too popular here at SON, her pairing with Jackson seemed to have a lot of fan support.

Archived