Are there actors whose every big pairing were popular?

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I really liked her with Cord- it was easily my favorite Blair pairing. A large part of the reason I found the Viki DID storyline in the 90s OH-SO frustrating was that, in a matter of ONE episode(!), she managed to break up Joey/Dorian, David/Tina, and Cord/Blair, all of which were my fave couples at the time.

In fact, Cord should be added to this list. Cord/Tina (Andrea Evans, Karen Witter, and even Krista Tesreau), Cord/Kate, and Cord/Blair were all winners IMO. LOVED me some John Loprieno back in the day.

I only like Kate when she's paired with a hunk or Stefano. Therefore, I'd say her only winners were Nicolas, EJ, Stefano, and Rafe. I really like her with Rafe, surprisingly.

He definitely should, even though I personally would not include that freak Luna.

Absolutely. And Mason had multiple affairs with Gina, both when Linda Gibboney played her and Robin Mattson. I remember when Julia and Eden crashed Mason's Bachelor Party, Gina had just popped out of the cake and planted one on her. The ONLY time I found his chemistry with RM to be sub-par was during that annoying Sonny Sprockett stuff.

Kristina Wagner is another one that just popped into my mind- I (sort of) liked her with Frisco, Colton, and Mac.

Archived