Are there actors whose every big pairing were popular?

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

One more I forgot for KDP as Blair:

Eli! The ONE guy I liked her with better than RH's Todd! So of course, they ignored me and destroyed them. GAH. #bittercakes

Anyway:

JDP as Max should probably be here, too. Gabrielle, Luna, Blair, Tina, Megan...he had more success with his pairings than failures, and these in particular had great fanbases.

• Members

He didn't have a lot of real pairings (I don't count the Cassie [!@#$%^&*], which was all about getting Julia/getting to Warren), but both of Mason's pairings with Mary Duvall and Julia Wainwright on Santa Barbara were popular. LD's Mason was even good in scenes with Robin Mattson's Gina (who was paired with "Sonny").

• Members

I think that KDP generated chemistry with a variety of men. The writing did not support the relationships, but they could have been popular. I liked John/Blair, probably the only John pairing I've liked. She also had some fans with Eli, although he was too plastic for me.

• Members

Whaaaa? People don't like her with Rafe? I've been LOVING them together. I'd say it has more to do with LK than anything else but I definitely like Rafe better with Kate than in the endless Sami/EJ/Rafe triangle of death.

Archived