Tyler Perry's 'Haves and Have Nots' on OWN

• Members

"I want to keep an eye on your thuggish ass" laugh.png OMG, I loved her delivery with that line.

Candice: "And you'll be fired"

Hannah: "But whipping your ass will be worth it." I love her hate for Candice. That slap that followed was EVERYTHING. The mother/daughter dynamic is one of the best Ive seen on tv in a long time. Man they are sooooo good in their scenes together

Candice is so gonna end up dead by the end of the season. I can see next season revolving around who killed her. So many suspects built up in these first 2 episodes

qHmbcjn.jpg

Katherine looks like a bootleg Sally Spectra

Where does this show take place? Atlanta?

I knew Jeffrey was gay. in the first episode, he came across a bit suspect to me.

DUt4fHc.jpg

This wig looks so much better than the one she wears at work

Edited by Cheap21

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Somehow, I doubt Tyler Perry is going to kill off someone who is CLEARLY the strongest character of this bunch. Now, he might have her get raped, get pregnant AND get AIDS, and then find Jesus, but kill her off?

• Members

No!! He better effing not! I'm all for her receiving her comeuppance soon but not how he normally punishes those that screw up on his shows/movies/plays. Something more traditional like her having a fall from grace or simply going to jail. I get he tries too put social messages in his works but they make no damn sense. It's like going from 1 to 100 and bypassing everything else in between.

• Members

Oh wow I had no idea it took place in Savannah.... I thought this was in Atlanta like everything else he does. My hometown!

Re-watched and saw all the shots of River Street, I can't believe I didn't realize it... lol

Edited by Eric83