Tyler Perry's 'Haves and Have Nots' on OWN

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

This asian actor is awful and was made worse by having scenes with Wyatt which are always a drag

Justin's wife is a judge....why is he just some street cop? You would think in her power position, she'd have used influence to have him be at least a detective

This Candace/Obama romance is all shades of f--ked up. I cringed at the show trying to make a moment for them over her son's dead body. Speaking of which, she never gave a damn about that kid so I feel nothing for her

Candace had some nerve blaming Hannah. Too bad this convo didnt happen in person bc Id be all for Hannah smacking her. Evil bitch

Candace wants War dead....she never lets sh-t go. She should have stopped ages ago but she keeps getting deeper and deeper and people keep getting hurt bc of her

I thought Candace was going to kill Erica the same way Katherine did in Jennifer

• Members

Huh? what does that have to do with my post?

Melissa's mother looks like a bootleg Debbi Morgan

Candace always knew Mitch didnt want to get in his family business....wasnt that a secret until recently?

Melissa's mother looks like a bootleg Debbi Morgan. Veronica is evil. The woman's husband is dead bc she stopped paying the hospital bills and she cant even pay for the funeral? Cant even let her stay to have dinner?

Benny didnt know who Jim Cryer was? His uneducated ass certainly doesn't pay attention to his state politics to realize this was a governor candidate (not to mention the high profile judge, his sister was crewing)

Katherine saved the evidence? She is dumb as f--k. Jim pretending to want her....can his d-ck lie too?
Edited by Cheap21

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

"What did I do to make you mate me to kill my son?" She is so damn evil. Hannah is right. Candace always got some scheme and her refusal to stop is what keeps getting her into each bigger mess

Katherine saying she'd call a judge to stop Candace from cremating the body. Shut up

Why the HELL is Melissa still putting up with Veronica? V was blackmailing her before by paying her dad's hospital bills but he's dead. Melissa needs to get a backbone, move out of that place and threaten to sue Veronica for child support if she wants anything to do with that baby. She holds all the power and can even threaten to get an abortion to get out of this mess and move on. There is no logical reason why Demonica should still have an hold over her

So now Candace is blaming Jim for her kid being dead? Blames everyone but herself

Candace to Demonica: "Bitch, what do you want?" Damn, Demonica done f--ked Erica over.

Candace FINALLY gets arrested. The cops have been trying to arrest her for two seasons

Oh s--t! Demonica actually EXPOSED Justin's gay affair at court to his wife. She messy as hell. This after she sends her son away for murder

Demonica cant help but shade Melissa. BTW why is Demonica in every scene? Like WTH? Awful pacing and editing this finale

• 2 months later...
  • Members

OMG this is a GOOD teaser promo

"Im gonna get even with every son of a bitch that ever did anything to me."

"Her, Jim Cryer, David Harrington, All of them! I'm gonna get even"

DEAD at her shading Hannah by not even acknowleding her by her name

Edited by Cheap21

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Landon is so damn thirsty that Im getting second hand embarrassment from him

How Veronica gonna have Melissa committed? She is not her daughter in law and Veronica has no power of attorney over her. Tyler is on some bullsh-t

Im sick of Hannah calling Q, the baby. The kid was damn near 6 years old. Candace aint sh-t but Hannah is so much worse. I will always root for Candace to slap the sh-t out of her

Holy sh-t! Tyler shocked me for the first time. Candace almost f--ked her father!

• 2 months later...