Tyler Perry's 'Haves and Have Nots' on OWN

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Having sex in your mama's house is wrong. Poor Hanna got an eyeful and Veronica seemed totally amused.

Quincy is scary. Candace didn't drop a dime on him after all, that was Veronica setting her up.

Maggie was smirking when she was talking to the PI. She's totally enjoying getting dirt on Veronica.

Finally the truth about what happened to Amanda is out. I was glad to see Hanna stand up for Candace and not let her get beat down.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

Jim is going to announce his candicacy bid tomorrow? My god, I sear they've been talking about this since season 1 and he still isnt running yet? Jeez

Hannah was so f--ked up to trash Candace to the social worker before she got there and already making claims on that kid. I was on Candace' side when she kicked her out and forbade her from seeing him. She has some nerve.

I didnt even think about her getting killed but yeah pretty much everyone on the show would be a suspect

Katherine

Jim

Wyatt

Candace

Benny

Hannah

Jeffrey

Pregnant chick

Maggie

David

Quincy

Landon

Am I forgetting anyone?

• Members

It is so hilarious that the campaign has barely gotten off the ground since season 1, this show can be quite slow at times. Usually, I'm on Hanna's side, but she went too far this time.

If a whodunnit happened, I think Veronica would just get shot or something, but survive like JR Ewing. Tyler Perry loves to emulate other works, so I can see him writing it like that.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I'm hoping that Oscar change his mind about helping David or Jim. Maybe he can pay Jim back, if he really got that type of money. Explain to Candace the situation.

David swear he got balls. If he did his son won't be force to date that girl. & Wyatt wouldn't have gotten rape. It's time for Veronica to get hers.