AMC/OLTL Question Regarding PA

• Members

Should they go back to naming the towns Llanview, USA and Pine Valley, USA?? I am wondering because it seems silly that there is a beach PV along with hurricans. I guess Llanview is the same way I am not sure as I never really watched OLTL. If they wre to change PV to USA from Pennselvania they would have to do that with Llanview IMO.

The story will be a lot more creative IMO if they were "somewere in the USA" as opposed to in a specific state because if they wanted to do a Gay Rights story for example it could end in the "State Capital" leagalizing gay marriage. This may require some retconning like Bianca and Reeses wedding (though they could just say it wasn't legal "In This State" as opposed to PA).

I know some of you may be mad that I did not post this on the Seperat threads but I would like to here respones from both fan bases.

So....What do you all think????????

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

They are set in PA and should stay that way as it was an Agnes thing. You don't have to be on an ocean to suffer the effects of a hurricane. OLTL in the 1980s (Tour of Llanview) opening used the bridges crossing the river in Harrisburg, PA.

Archived