Y&R: April 2013 Discussion Thread

• Members

I too wonder if they're recasting Adriana or already have. Not only has she been offscreen but I noticed the actress wasn't at any of the recent cast events. That fresh new faces one comes to mind in particular.

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The bougie bunch scream racism yet are full of reverse racism themselves. All this outrage cause Tyler flirts with precious, married Lily. GMAB and no Tyler is not offensive to 99% of viewers. I HATE when any fanbase tries to speak for the whole audience. I feel for RW though. Its only gonna get worse.

• Members

To be fair it is just one lunatic. In any case, CBS just has itself to blame to indulging these crazies with annoying Cane and Lily. It should have never let LML pair them. Cane was always too old for Lily and they should have never brought back CK to the role, period.

• Members

Khalil was great in her initial stint, but she's clearly incapable of playing a grown-up Lily. It's long past time for them to recast. She's far more trouble than she's worth. Hell, I might even like Lane with a decent Lily.

• Members

Who knows. Anyone can be a legacy character as long as they're related to some older character. Even if they're quickly forgotten ciphers like Ronan.

Maybe CK will show us her grown up skills in that pole dancer story she's pushing for.

Archived