Y&R: April 2013 Discussion Thread

• Members

Victoria and Billy are just so annoying. The only good thing about them is that they finally repainted their house.

So tired of Chelsea and her baby drama. And she and Chloe both need to go. They are the same damn character.

All Carmine has to do is take his shirt off and pull Lauren into his arms and she's all over him.

Adam being in a coma is the best thing to happen to this character. It's so nice to be free of his corny zingers and smugging for awhile.

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Exactly. It's so lucicrous that so many folks are so worked up about it for all the wrong reasons. It's not like the show has trashed Lauren&Michael's relationship or any character for that matter. When is the last time that has happened?

This was progressing development and both Lauren and Carmine are shown to be having a conscience and yet they feel this certain connection. I only repeat myself: I LOVE this storyline. The rest of the show though? I consider the deadness of this thread a sign that I'm not alone with my feelings...

• Members

I'll be honest, I actually do like seeing Avery, Leslie, Tyler, Carmine, and to a little extent Chelsea as well because its something different and not offensive as most of what occurred 2009-2012. That said, the show desperately needs a spark and a hook to actually watch on a day to day basis. Kevin and Chloe have long needed to go.

I don't hate Chelsea as much as I hate boring, tired lame washed up has been Chloe, but the writing for Chelsea should be so much better. Chelsea should really be written in the vain as classic Y&R hell-raisers like Jill, Lauren, Dru etc. not Chloe. I don't know which character in Y&R history precedent set the example for what Chloe has turned out to be.

• Members

I don't think Kevin and Chloe need to go necessarily (especially Chloe) but they do need to split up and move out of each other's orbit. Chloe needs to return to what she was when Griffith first introduced her in 2008.

• Members

I see what you mean and would agree if they actually were to write Chloe more b*tch type again. But mostly because of Esther I want her to stay. Yet Kevin is ultraexposable and in rinse and repeat modefor 5 years now. He should either leave ASAP or slowly turn psycho again. It has to happen quick though. I dislike him more than Cane or Villy these days - and that says a lot.

@soapfan770: I have been warming up to Chelsea A LOT recently. It's still a blink and you miss it character but there is potential. As Jposh Griffith seems to be enthralled by her, we'll see how this will turn out.

• Members

TPTB are too scared to write pet Chelsea as a hell-raiser. That's why rachet Chloe is used to instigate schemes. This con turned good intentioned woman crap has done Chelsea no favors imo. I liked her better when she blew through Villy's door.

As for Chloe, she's horrid. Stealing from Kay is pathetic and unnecessary but looks like it was done to garner sympathy for Adriana. Jill being wrong as usual is an added bonus.rolleyes.gif Chloe and Kevin need to end. They've been a horrible pairing from the start but JG hasn't helped with these "we're so broke" stories that make no sense at all.

Archived