Y&R: April 2013 Discussion Thread

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm hoping that AMC/OLTL will dazzle all and shame CBS/Y&R into making a serious attempt at truly improving their website, namely the piss poor screen resolution of their streaming video.

Instead of trying to herd people into downloading apps that may or may not come with an additional charge, why not just fix the %$&*! official website?rolleyes.gif Neither ABC nor NBC has this issue, WTH is CBS.com's problem?!

• Members

I don't have twitter, If I did I would say that I'm part of the other 1% that actually like Tyler.

If ya'll read any of my old post on the matter. I know I always said CKLily needs a Dru like guy in

her life, because she's so boring. She needed somebody that can make her exciting & these Tyler/RW

" Whatever his name is" haters need to have several seat somewhere. Now if they want to get rid of

Tyler, they need to get rid of CK first.

• Members

If anyone is going it is CK. She is not on contract any more by her own request. I cannot imagine anyone hiring her since she cannot act, but the first job she gets that interferes with filming, she will be out and the role of Lily recast.

Archived