Y&R: April 2013 Discussion Thread

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Don't know how much of that feud we'll actually see since we know Jeanne Cooper has health issues and Jess Walton is on recurring. This might just mean we won't see either of them for a longer amount of time.

• Members

JFP and Josh need to beg Jess to sign a contract, or at least make more frequent recurring appearances. If Jeanne isn't going to be able to work as much, Jill Abbott needs to be brought back in a big way.

• Members

Is it me, or is there just an awful lot f sniffling being done by female characters on Y&R right now? Maybe it's because Avery is in so many scenes, but I don't think I can take one more glimpse of her groveling to Nick, or whining to Dylan. Then there's Nikki who has been doing a lot of simpering to Victor lately. And Lauren trying to convince Michael she is not a sneaky liar. Or Chelsea begging Dylan to forgive her for snapping at him. Phyllis, on the other hand, was a breath of fresh air when she chewed out Nick yesterday. I don't think she ever sniffles.

• Members

The only problem is that most hospitals have more germs and bacteria than many homes. The longer a person stays the higher the chance for a infection, which was probably the reason why they were open to releasing her so soon-- they probably assumed that a person of her means might get better follow up care at home. The body is a complex organism though and it all appears that she was probably released a bit too early and she wasn't strong enough perhaps.

I wish her the very best outcome for her health. I will say a prayer for her and her family.

• Members

As I said on the main feed, my prayers for Ms. Cooper.

As to other business: the rehash of Jason's story on GH for Dylan and Chelsea could not be more boring if it tried. I also have no idea why Kevin and Chloe are still on this show.

Tyler is beautiful but has exactly one tone of voice and delivery. But the scenes with him and Noah at the bar were weirdly homoerotic at points. Also, why does suddenly every businessman in town own a bar or restaurant?

Archived