B&B - April 2013 - Discussion Thread

• Members

Not quite - Katie has known about Bill and Brooke's feelings pretty much from the beginning. With Brooke/Deacon it was ages before Bridget found out. The climax was fantastic and it took Bridget a long time to forgive her mother.

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Her beauty is just astonishing. I can't get over it

I liked that she called Taylor her best friend, and asked her to be her maid of honor too, but, it really made me wish Steffy had a good girlfriend besides her Mom for once. LOL

sad.png Ann & Chit, Imma need you guys to hang in there! I love both your commentaries in here! Wales too.

• Members

^^^

I just don't know what/who I'm supposed to root for. Brooke is being noble? Katie set this in motion? Instead of Brooke being over the moon that Katie is coming to, someone thought it was a good idea to lament outside Katie's room looking depressed because she can't have a sister's husband?! Katie wakes up and is coherent as ever apologizing to her slug of a husband and not once inquiring about her kid while the audience is treated to BB's longing looks over her half dead body? This is bad storytelling, and I can't stand it.

BB's argument is based on what they thought Katie would want them to do when she gave back the rings. What adult thinks this way? Katie was mad as hell that her sister and husband were way too close for comfort, and not 5 minutes after she storms out IN A FIT OF ANGER, these 2 maggots are in bed together! Now, they are at the hospital all confused about Katie's words? For the record, I DON'T GIVE 2 CHITS WHAT CAME OUT OF KATIE'S MOUTH, YOU DON'T SCREW HER HUSBAND, so stop pretending to be naive Brooke!

The 2 weeks of drama are over and now we have nothing but ridiculousness to look forward to. NO THANK YOU!

• Members

Katie is and always has been such a weak ass bitch. How many times has she dumped Bill now only to go back apologizing and grovelling to make it up to him? I've lost count. When she finds out he screwed her sister, she will be mad for one week and then blame herself for causing him to cheat. She will apologize for being so horrible and forcing him into that situation

• Members

This is so horrible. I cannot watch Brad write Katie like this. It impossible to believe that she is suddenly so gullible. Did she suffer memory loss? Also, it is pretty clear that Bill wishes that she died so how come Katie cannot see that? I had to fast forward until Will showed up, then fast forwarded through the rest of their disgusting behavior.

Awww, Maya and Rick are so adorable. Again, why doesn't Rick just break up with Caroline? He can barely stand kissing her.

The photo of Caroline and Hercules was hilarious. Pam's reaction was too funny.

ETA: i occurred to me that Katie was in that room smiling with both of the women that her husband cheated with. Talk about a low moment for her character.

ETA: Bonus clip of Rick and Maya:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_aQXtQqxTo

• Members

Sigh...

Katie: "I'm so sorry...I was turning the car around so that I could come and apologize".

Brooke (in stupid face): "Thank GOD Katie went into heart failure cause I love her so much and I wouldn't want her to walk in on me and her husband screwing. Yeah, Cardiac Arrest behind the wheel with no one there to help her was for the best...God is good :) ".

Archived