B&B - April 2013 - Discussion Thread

• Members

Go Katie, kill them, kill them! Kill them before they kill you!They make me sick too. Brooke waking up her brother in law in her silk robe with bra peaking out. Of course, she sits on the bed hanging all over him. How tacky. Bill now saying that he should call Katie and flattering Brooke.

I was so glad when Katie said "how long do I have to wait for your driving drunk is my fault." She know those f'kers so well. Boy, did Katie read their flirtation and near affair right. She told them both off. I am worried that she is going to have a heart attack though.

Damn, Katie just called out Bill on his selfishness and self-pity as he tried to turn it all around on her! I cannot believe that he is standing there shirtless with his crotch unbuttoned telling his wife nothing is going on. She just does not trust him any more! Go Katie, you tell them! This is some great stuff. Who wrote this episode? I love it!

Yeeaah! Katie is done with Bill! Brooke can have him. You go, girl! Damn, she just told Brooke that she does not have any friends. Bwaaaa! "Women don't trust you and men either want to sleep with you or they already have." Katie went for the jugular. Truer words never spoken. ROTFLMAO!

Damn, Katie took off her rings, gave them to BIll, and says she wants a divorce. Don't give back the rings, Katie, pawn them! If only Katie really meant it.The episode is over. Well, that flew by other than the Liam/Hope stuff.

Heather Tom is such a great soap actress. She knows how to bring the hysteria and drama.

Oh my Liam, I missed him and am happy to see him. It is so contrived that Hope has a morning with Will, but whatever.

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Brooke has a mansion and there are TONS of other rooms. Really, WHY did Bill need to sleep in her bed in her bedroom?

Brooke says that she didn't tell Katie the truth over the phone bc she didnt want her to worry....so she let Katie believe that she was screwing her husband all night long. Really, that wasnt supposed to make her worry? I HATE this slut. Oh and I cant with Bill defending her

If Katie and Bill have any chance of having their marriage survive, then he needs to end his "friendship" with Brooke. They shouldn't be interacting in private and don't need to have a separate relationship outside of Katie. They need to forget each other's phone numbers and shouldn't be contacting each other PERIOD. Their only interaction should come from family functions. Oh and he needs to step away from this Brooke Bedroom line. Being a shareholder in FC is an excuse bc its been well over a year since he's shown any interst in that company and doesn't need to be involved. This is all very reasonable and if he cant abide by it then its time for Katie to get a divorce.

"You don't have ANY friends. Stephanie was your friend. I was your friend. Women don't trust you and men either want to sleep with you or already have" DANG, speak the truth girl! That was delicious to hear.

• Members

What gets me is that dumb oblivious hurt innocent look that Brooke wears even as the bitch knows that Katie and all the women who ever called her out are right.

Bill is so full of BS even as he knows that Katie is right about him and Brooke.

• Members

I had to roll my eyes at her face when she got caught

Qhh7lcq.jpg

Im sick with her acting like she's all innocent as if just bc she hasn't had sex with him yet that everything else she is doing is a-okay. Why are they half naked in her bed with her caressing his face? Just last week Katie caught them drinking, rolling in a bed, feeling on each other. Yep but she's totally innocent bc there's been no penetration yet. Give me a f--king break

• Members

And then there is Bill. He knows what he is doing wrong, but instead stopping his behavior. He is just going for it. It was the same thing with Steffy. Although, I notice no one is mentioning her. He is instead trying to put his behavior on Katie. He needs to divorce Katie and stop pretending that he wants to be in a committed relationship.

• Members

I got lucky and was able to see this on cbs.com without the ads so I skipped right over every Liam/Hope scene.

HT rocks. She had me on Katie's side.

I won't even comment on the other two. Tomorrow's clip is interesting.

They really showed a lot of exterior shots.

• Members

what sickens me about them both is that they are both egomaniacs and this pairing is about pumping each other up. Brooke feeds his ego and he feeds her. She makes him feel like a "stallion", strong and vigorous and encourages his bad behavior. He makes her feel sexy, wanted and shows her the attention that she's been lacking without a man in her life. They both think they are on top of the world and they have horrible attitudes as a result. They truly bring out the worst in each other

• Members

Another rich script from Patrick Mulcahey! My favorite line from this episode was when Katie said "How selfish can you be?! Poor Bill, so misunderstood! Stuck with a wife who's just not any fun anymore!"

I love reading your little recaps/thoughts, Ann. LOL!

Loved Katie declaring she was done with "juvenile acting" Bill & all his secrecy and deception! So glad she asked for a divorce!

I actually really, really enjoyed the Hope/Liam scenes. Both characters were refreshed today.

That was the best! SO COLD.

• Members

I should have known that it was Mulcahey. It was a wonderful script, real, intense, and dramatic.You are right that Katie's outrage at Bill when she asked him incredulously, ""How selfish can you be?! Poor Bill, so misunderstood! Stuck with a wife who's just not any fun anymore!"" was so freaking good. I was cheering like crazy.

Thanks, good to know that my stream of conscious with its wackiness is entertaining someone. LOL!

I am conflicted about Liam and Hope. It feels repetitive for them to sit around longing for each other. I rather see Hope get on with her life. She needs to be happy and fall in love with someone new, thereby changing the dynamic with Liam so he has to think long and hard about marrying Steffy.

• Members

Even though I would love for Katie to have a heart attack (a massive one), she got Brooke's ass today! "You have no friends...women don't trust you". Brooke trying to play clueless and innocent does not work, cut it out!

Liam and Hope? Good god! There is no way I could ever embrace these 2 or this triangle because I hate Liam so much. I literally cringe at the sight of him!

Worst part of the eppy? Bill getting out of that bed and putting his pants on! Very disappointing!

• Members

Today's ending - OMG!! HOT. But... DISGUSTING, both of them! I wonder if they'll go through with it?!

LMAO at hipster Caroline posting pics of her salad online. Dayzee's sheer annoyance and boredom with her was hilarious

Caroline: "136 likes on my last photo already"

Dayzee: "You mean the one of your salad?"

Caroline: "It's not just a salad, Dayzee. It's Caroline Spencer's salad. That's why people like it" LMAO rolleyes.gif

Caroline: "I bet that Maya doesn't even know what social networking is, she probably still has a flip phone" Lol

Just wow at Caroline going to an adult film producer and giving him a pic of Maya. Scandalous!

• Members

While B&B has been known to p*ss me off, I am loving this Rick/Maya/Dayzee/Caroline story. Thank you, Brad Bell for giving Dayzee something to outside of interacting with Marcus aka Toby Jr (b/c he talks like he was trying out for for a role on Roots). And thank you for giving us a possibly viable African American villainess, which has not occurred on soaps since the deliciously evil Virginia on Sunset Beach. So glad that Brad is taking risk with this story. HOWEVER, I am not thrilled about this story of Brooke getting her back broke (again) with someone else's man. It's tired . . . like my girl Brooke. I love my slutacious wh*re, Brooke, but enough is enough. If she's gonna trick, then have her do it OUTSIDE her family. And I am not ready for another round of Hope/Liam/Steffy. Just no. Put Hope with Carter or Oliver OR cast a new young male lead (give Taylor a long lost son with Prince Omar that comes to town wreaking hell on fish lips and her demon seeds) and give him to Hope.

Archived