B&B - April 2013 - Discussion Thread

• Members

"Caroline, you are making this very hard." Bwah! "Columbro!" "Get thee to nunnery, you need help." Clarence rocks!

I think that Brooke subconsciously wants the truth out there which is why she did not try to hard to deflect Taylor. Brooke wants Bill.

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

ScreenShot2013-04-28at120420PM_zpsf9e26d

I can't stand this shallow, home wrecking, QUENCHED for thirst TRIFLING bitch

"Later, Myrna!" LMFAO I love Caroline!

Steffy & Liam's wedding was breathtaking. Thomas' speech was so moving, I love his love for his sister! wub.png

Julia Michaels performing Steffy & Liams song live was so amazing! She sounded incredible!

Now why do I have this terrible feeling Steffy will lose the baby? sad.png

Lt. Baker sure loves his snacks. "Mmm, nutmeg!" laugh.png

Pam: "Here, take another lemon bar with you"

Baker: "No, no no I gotta save some room. Got a couple of hot dogs waiting at the precinct with my name on 'em"

laugh.png He's always eating something in his scenes nowadays. Hot dogs, lemon bars...laugh.png

• Members

So agreed about Rick. The writing for him is confusing!

I've been hoping for Oliver/Hope to reconcile but I'm starting to not care. Is the show invested in the Oliver character or not right now? He just keeps popping in for 2 episode stints every now and then. We'll see but I think I could get behind Hope finding a new man!

• Members

Only a skank would use sex as a means to threaten. Im talking about Brooke of course. Today she all but threatened Taylor. If Taylor doesnt butt out of her business, she is going to go after Eric and take him from her. What a ho. She doesn't care about Eric. That would be pure revenge and she's using her sexuality as a weapon to keep Taylor in line. She came across like an evil witch in that final scene with her "better watch what you say to me. Is that understood?" line. Of course she knows she's wrong and has no defense so she uses what she has best (her sexuality) to solve her problems.

• Members

Now, this is must see for me. Brooke is certainly trash of the highest order, but Taylor is snooping for her sake - not Katie's. Brooke is just laying down the law to her and finally owning that she's HSIC (Head Skeezer In Charge)! I like that she's owning it. Innocent naive Brooke does not work and the writers need to stay away from that.

• Members

Taylor is now understanding what it was like to be Stephanie all these years having to deal with Eric's constant betrayal with other women and attraction to Brooke. Now it is up to Taylor to decide if she wants to be Stephanie or she wants to be really independent woman.

Kudos to Brad on all the good looking half naked men today!

Maya and Caroline are putting up with way too much from Rick. Maya needs to start dating Carter.

Hope needs to get on with her life, enough pining over Liam.

• Members

Yesterday was the first time I appreciated Brooke in a very long time, if ever! She owned who she is and laid down the law to Taylor. While I can't wait for her to be busted, Brooke was total love yesterday. Taylor knows Brooke means what she says.

Liam and Steffy - zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz JMW's rack adjustment is so noticable, especially when they flash back to the first wedding with her all flat chested in that white dress. Not my business :)

Dope - Move the !@#$%^&*] on! This is ridiculous!

Maya and Rick - Now, why should I root for them? Really? Maya, Caroline is not your problem! The writing for Rick is unbelievable because all he has to do is simply break things off with Caroline. There is no deep burning love here and she's not pregnant. Yes, it's as easy as Caroline walking away, but she feels entitled to Rick, so he needs to do the right thing here and Maya needs to insist. She keeps looking at him like a 10th grader and I want to just slap the !@#$%^&*] out of her! One of the 3 needs to raise their standards just a little bit! Ugh!

• Members

Menopause...told you guys!

I loved that Taylor told Eric about the skank's threats. She nipped that in the bud real quick and took away Brooke's power over her

I kinda have a hard time believing that Bridget would even do that for her given their history. That's a pretty preposterous scheme and Taylor wouldn't buy it

• Members

I was great that Taylor told Eric and that he turned around told Brooke to stop it. Brooke did not even look embarrassed. RME. I was surprised that he was so protective of Taylor. Let's see how long this lasts.

Yep, you were right about menopause. I had a good laugh at Brooke's reaction. She was so horrified. She kept saying "already" as if she is not 50 years old. She should have started already.

I hope that you are right about Bridget, but for years, they have had never completely embrace Brooke as if the affair with Deacon did not happen. We'll see, but until I see it confirmed on the screen, I am not convinced that we are out of the pregnancy woods yet.

Archived