DAYS: April Discussion Thread

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I would have much preferred that storyline -- having to hide their love, sneaking around, almost getting caught, etc. It's much more romantic -- which I know is a dirty word with soaps right now -- but it might actually improve the rooting value of the couple.

• Members

Oh I LOVE me some Anne, but I think of her as more of a thorn in Jennifer's side than Dannifer's. I don't hate Jennifer, I just hate her in this coupling. wink.png

Exactly. Shawn Christian and Nadia Bjorlin had FIRE chemistry. This crap with Jennifer doesn't even compare and I hate that they're ruining Chloe to prop Dannifer. Really, what should have happened is Chloe shouldn't have had to do anything but be in the same room as Daniel to be a threat to Dannifer. There was and is heat in the room when they are together and he's clearly drawn to her. I thought during Nadia's last go-round, she was actually starting to develop some chops as an actress and I was excited about her return, if only because I'd long hoped she & Daniel would end up together. This whole storyline is SUCH a disappointment.

Exactly. Any heroine with a brain would have done that. But Jennifer playing martyr & saint is actually quite despicable and, quite frankly, I think Daniel should never forgive her for not telling him what's going on with Parker and that he actually has no parental rights at the moment. Chloe certainly isn't going to tell him and by getting up on her high horse for the peace, love, and harmony for all, if Daniel still never ends up seeing Parker again, it will all be Jenn's fault and will server her right IMO.

Chloe forced her to do nothing. She just used her sainthood against her in the most delicious of ways. Brava, Chloe, BRAVA!

And, it must be said, Gary Tomlin & Chris Whitesell have made DAYS watchable again, as I'd hoped they would. The new team made some tough decisions in the beginning, but I think the show is actually pretty good right now and I see it building to greatness.

Call me crazy, but I do think there's a chance we could see Louise Sorel back on the show as Vivian. Tomlin loves her and we know he loves writing for Maggie, so why not bring a pot-stirrer in for the all-too-perfect Maggie/Victor duo?

• Members

This whole Dannifer breakup mess could've been easily avoided with a simple call to Justin Kiriakis from Jennifer to confirm that what Chloe's saying isn't complete bollocks. Legally, I doubt Chloe has a leg to stand on, even with all her posturing about the birth certificate mess-up. This story is a complete joke and the sooner it ends, the better.

• Members
I love how he was moving and gyrating up there! Can I geta ticket to his next show? LOL. LMAO at Chad's reaction to it all

Kristen is a GOOD friend to Jenn. She may be a terrible human being but she does right when it comes to Jenn. I thought it was a low blow of Jenn to say "even if you are pretending to be my friend...". The look on Kristen's face said it all as that hurt her bc she genuinely does seem to care about her and stick her neck out to comfort and help her when it really is of no benefit to her.

Shocked to hear the Peter mention. Hopefully this means they will start to acknowledge that he existed

LMAO at Kristen poking fun at John's mullet. She is giving a Farah Fawcett vibe with that current hair

Archived