Actor's who made you dislike characters

• Members

YES to whoever said NLG as Alexis because of twitter.

Between her shaming women she deems sluts or stupid while claiming to be so pro-woman (aka, only her definition of a woman), the wagner comment, the trashing of reality show stars the day KS and KM joined Dirty Soap and then denying it when called out for it, and many many more comments made, i just can not stand seeing Alexis.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

ITA to all that plus the crap she started over the Vera Wang dress, the LA diatribe, kissing GW's as on twitter when he was first hired then bashing him as soon as he was gone because she didn't get a big story, saying Snooki should've died in the hurricane, the angry comments when LM was first hired then kissing up to her the next minute, coming at Bristol Palin because of her mother, coming at Zendaya(seriously she's around NLG's daughter's age) because she's on DWTS and yes there's more.

• Members

Cady McClain. I seriously disliked Dixie anyway because the character deliberately goes after men who aren't available and then whines and cries and falls apart and blames them when everything blows up in her face, and yet somehow always gets sympathy from everyone, which blows my mind. I hated the character even more when I heard that she was the one who pushed hard for the atrocity that was David/Dixie as well as Zach/Dixie, and that she spent most of her time backstage trying to get into Vincent Irizarry's and Thorsten Kaye's pants. Supposedly she was constantly pushing for Dixie to be edgier and more of a leading lady, which kind of explains why her character has been all over the damn place and repeatedly killed off. When I found her blog, twitter account, etc., I wanted to slap her. Ugh. I just cannot stand that woman, and it pains me that she's part of AMC's reboot.

• Members

Jeff Meek as Craig on ATWT. Creepy Craig as I called him. I loved Bryce, Block, and Lindstrom as Craig. But, Jeff Meek was a horrible actor...who was frankly scary looking as [!@#$%^&*] as well.

Oh, and Daniel Cosgrove as Scott on AMC. The second time around. I loved Adam Mayfield as Scott and was pissed when they recast. Plus, Cosgrove is the Ted McGinley of soaps.

• Members

From what I remember someone on KKL's Twitter caused drama about Ronn Moss' departure, leading KKL to think Tylo had said something. Tylo basically told KKL to calm down, which I guess she did. (always surprising when Tylo is a voice of reason...)

• Members

I thought I was the only one who liked Jon Lindstrom as Craig. I just like his acting and think his take on the part was the closest to Scott Bryce's- he could do terrible things but didn't feel right about doing it.

Obviously, Eileen Davidson realllly made me HATE Kelly on SB. On the flip side of that, I fell in LOVE with Michael Brainard's Ted and far preferred him to doofus Todd McKee (who I don't hate, never disliked, but once Brainard took over, I forgot all about)

Jensen Buchanan (who I may have already mentioned) made me HATE Vicky (and to a lesser extent, Marley) when she took over the parts and NEVER grew on me.

Ditto for Judi Evans, who was GOD-AWFUL as Paulina. I just wub.png ed Cali Timmins and even though she only played the role for a year, to me, she was irreplaceable.

While I'm on the AW kick, Robin Christopher may have sounded good on paper, but she totally made me dislike Lorna. Alicia Coppola was just Lorna and nobody else was gonna be able to play that part and have the same effect on the audience.

What is it with AW and their failures at recasting some of their best actors and characters? Vicky, Lorna, Paulina, Matthew, Amanda, Donna- NONE of those recasts EVER worked. Thank GOD they lucked out with Carmen Duncan, whom I loved as Iris. My mom had trouble getting used to her at first, as she LOVED Beverlee McKinsey (who didn't?) but she did grow on her eventually.

IMO, Van Hansis was a poor recast for Luke. I preferred Jake Weary and LOVED his storyline with Lily and Kin Shriner's character (whose name escapes me at the moment).

Sandra Nelson made me completely HATE Y&R's Phyllis. Ditto Amelia Heinle's wishy-washy Victoria, who ruined what was once one of my favorite characters on the show.

Shari Shattuck was UNWATCHABLE as Ashley (BRING BACK BRENDA EPPERSON, DAMNIT!)

• Members

I'm guessing you mean Phyllis? I actually liked Sandra Nelson. She was good at playing Phyllis the way she was written at the time, though there's no way I could buy her as the Phyllis of today. Nelson's Phyllis with Nick or Ronan? Not a chance.

Archived