Actor's who made you dislike characters

• Members

Geary might be close as I get. For years, he (and Guza) worked hard to make Luke unlikable so by the Geary started giving those insulting interviews, I done with the character and wanted him off the screen. I cannot believe that his useless ass is still around.

Many years ago, I was at a fan event and witnessed Thorsten Kaye being thoroughly obnoxious to some fans. He was playing Zach (AMC) at that time. I never liked Zach, but I remain a huge Patrick (OLTL) fan to this day.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Eileen Davidson as Santa Barbara's Kelly Capwell. Not only did I not like her acting, but I took umbrage to her saying the character got smarter when she took over from the far better Carrington Garland. Yeah, because someone with a high IQ would really fall in love with the love of her sister's life, a relationship she was more than supportive of. Not to mention the fact that she was once married to Cruz's best friend, Joe Perkins.

Marj Dusay as Santa Barbara's Pamela Conrad. Shirley Anne Field rocked my socks! HATED Dusay's version of the character.

Anne Howard as DAYS's Kimberly Brady. She was just NEVER Kimberly.

Josh Taylor as Roman Brady LOVED Chris Kositcheck but the man just isn't ROMAN. PERIOD.

Peter Reckell as Bo Brady I :wub:'d RKK as Bo and thought his intelligent, soulful Bo was far more interesting than Reckell's. Talk about making a character your own.

Jensen Buchanan as Vicky Hudson Just HORRIBLE. HORRIBLE.

Christel Khalil as Lily Winters She just couldn't compare to Davetta and never will be able to. Davetta IS Lily Winters

Philiece Sampler as Donna Love I don't know who that person was, but it sure as sh!t wasn't Donna.

• Members

Kristian Alfonso as Hope Brady After hearing about the RKK thing, the ALL-WATER Thanksgiving(!), and the Crystal Chappell thing, I just can't stand Hope, Kristian, or her wooden acting. And that accent that she never bothered to train herself to drop drives me MAD!

• Members

I forgot CK as Lily on Y&R. Loved Lily under DS but went on to hate her when CK came back

OLTL: Dan Gauthier. I really loved Kevin when KS was in the role. I disliked him when TG was here but hated the character when DG took over

Heather Tom as Kelly

Archived