Who was your show's Charity Rahmer?

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yes. I'd definitely pick Alyssa Diaz as well.

Some others that come to mind:

AMC- Connie Fletcher (Erin Lavery)

AW- Jensen Buchanan

ATWT- Christina Chambers, Marnie Schulenberg (Allison 2), Susan Batten, Randolph Mantooth

B&B- Hunter Tylo, Tracy Melchior, Jeff Trachta, Kimberly Matula

DAYS- KYLE BRANDT(!) Jason Cook, Martha Madison, Christie Clarke, Nadia Bjorlin, Kyle Lowder

GH- Natalia Livingston'

GL- Ann Hamilton, Barbara Crampton, Bonnie Dennison

LOV- Alexandra Wilson

OLTL- Renee Elise Goldsberry, Susan Batten

PAS- Danica Stewart, Dana Sparks

SB- Eileen Davidson, Kim Zimmer, Sydney Penny, Eric Close, Stephen Nichols, Thaao Penghlis

SUN- Susan Ward, Sherri Saum, Timothy Adams

Y&R- Tammin Sursuck, Christel Khalil, Daniel Goddard, Jeff Branson

• Members

I tend to agree that at least CR was entertaining, even if it was unintentionally. KS is a bad actress and brought nothing to Belle and brings nothing to Maxie either for that matter. MM made Belle a bland soccer mom which was remarkable given how young she was when she was hired. The only time she ever stood out was when Belle was having her affair with JKJ's Phillip.

Having said that, ITA with CarlD2, that staying in that role would've been really detrimental to CR in the long run. She'd only been on for a handful of episodes and it was already brutal.

• Members

Everytime someone posts that Charity Rahmer video about how bad she is I find myself more distracted by the bad acting from the Jan Spear's actress. There were alot of sucky young people then.

I nominate Danica "GH dumped me so Passions scooped me up and I got my own NBC web soap" Stewart. Horrible as Maxie and even worse as Jessica

Archived