Married to Medicine

• Members

its too bad that seemingly wasn't filmed. I was wondering if I missed something. I guess at least MtM isn't like some reality shows that will have the people recreate scenes that were missed

lTOAeI9.jpg

I cant believe Heavenly tried to shade Jackie about her figure in her talking heads. Really? She looked AMAZING in this dress

"Well Im hoping Dr. Jackie wants to talk to me further so she can apologize to me for first having me drive all the way to her office for something she shouldn't have done in the first place" BITCH!

MN5Sg98.jpg

No real opinion on Lisa Nicole yet but her husband is fine!

I do agree that Quad and Greg wont last but for different reasons. I think her refusal to have his baby will end them. She doesn't look like she wants a kid now or ever. He will either cheat and get a baby elsewhere or wise up and leave her when he realizes its not happening

Edited by Cheap21

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

She really let it go to her head. Queen Bee she is not. The fact that all the other ladies have stuff and stories flowing without her debunks her erroneous claims of being the nucleus of the group. I cant wait until we get to the part where the ladies leave Mariah out of the cast trip :lol:

• Members

Mariah, like Shaunie, is just a figurehead. Neither one of them really have/had no real power. Mariah, however, can turn her situation around if she'd get out her own way and just stop being delusional. It doesn't help when her mother encourages her delusion too. Mariah needs to stop going around announcing she's "Queen Bee" too. If you are the "Queen" then display that in your actions rather than shouting it at the top of your lungs.

And oooo, yes @ Lisa Nicole's husband! I need to know what hospital in Atlanta he works at so I can go get a checkup from him. He is sexy. Oddly, I find Ayden, Mariah's husband, sexy too. Kari's husband, Duncan, is hot too but he gives me teas of being a bigot though.

• Members

16hjgif.jpg

Ugh to ratchet grandma being back

tumblr_mnjk67HVyW1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

Quad and her Puppy Coutre line.

dyp4cp.gif2cr9dlf.gif

oqezyq.gifminuo3.gif

YAAAS to Princess Alaura being back and shading her annoying mother. Heavenly says her personal goals were to have peace, happiness and lose weight and then asks Alaura what were hers. Alaura goes, "well I already have peace and happiness and Im already skinny" LOL

2rrarsi.gif

Yes she does need her ass whipped. Its entertaining for me as a viewer but as her mother, you have no control over her and it will only get worse when she's a teenager and calling you out your name

• Members

I really hate Lucy. Mariah's scenes are so dry.

Yall saw that commercial for next week with Mariah delusional ass saying "I will not get off of my chariot and throw tomatoes with you"

First this b-tch pronounces it as "cherry-ought" and second WTF are you? You aren't even a Z-list reality star. A Nene Leakes or Lisa Vanderpump you are most certainly not!

Edited by Eric83

• Members

I haven't seen the whole show yet but did manage to see the recap and this NEVER gets old

tumblr_n3qsakAwAo1ql5yr7o1_250.giftumblr_n3qsakAwAo1ql5yr7o2_250.gif

LMAO...NEVER!

eta:

LOL at Quad's potential investor looking at her like she was crazy

"What you should have did" I hate the way Toya talks so liked Dr. Jackie correcting her ghetto grammer.

YES to more Alaura. "well I can always be a vegetarian tomorrow". :ol: Heavenly needs to shut up about submitting to her husband. Way to take the women's movement back 100 years. Yes, I don't like using the word submit. It makes her sound so weak and I also hate her calling her husband daddy.

The Quad vs Mariah feud falls flat for me since we didn't see the infamous scene which caused them to have a falling out. These two looked so embarrassing fighting at an event for women.

"I don't have time for transformers and especially not a decepticon" LOL

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

20k27o4.gif

I CANT with Quad. Her acting is so over the top this season. Those fake tears and how she struggles to get her lines out has me rolling my eyes. Did you catch her breaking down during her talking head? Her storyline with Mariah is SOOOO fake its not even funny. This crap is ruining the show for me. I say cut them both bc the interesting stuff is with the doctors this year

tumblr_n5fx3rAhFy1qbbb7uo1_250.giftumblr_n5fx3rAhFy1qbbb7uo2_250.gif

Mariah's ass isn't much better. Who the heck talks like this? Seriously this is a low rent Tyler Perry type story. I really don't even get why they are beefing as hard as they are

Dr. Heavenly going up and asserting herself on that panel....is this bitch crazy? She is too damn much. If I was Lisa, Id have pulled her aside a few days after and call her out on that mess

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

Heavenly is a damn mess! I figured Lisa Nicole was too preoccupied with her breast cancer scare to pay that fool any attention! I liked her until I saw her trying to tell her daughter to be submissive and a servant to her man. Thats fine with you and your man but dont pass that on to yor child.

Mariah is so boring this year. I just lol at her saying she needed to pull away from the girls when on reality nobody wants to film alone with her but Simone.

Ready for her and Rico to get into it next week. Hopefully he spills tea.

Edited by Eric83

• Members

Dang, people are coming out of the woodwork, shading Mariah, talking about how she's an awful friend. Even her cousin was badmouthing her.

That Rico was TOO extra. I don't like Mariah but I don't like men to get in women's face like that. It was too much, especially at a charity event? He looked like a fool