Married to Medicine

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

that heffa defintely was not surprised! Like i said in my status update, Man f--k Quad. She really irks me with how petty and childish she is. She looks ridiculous and Im glad she got called out on attending Poorsha's event. BTW, they said her name so much this episode. There seems to be too much RHOA/M2M crossover

That guy claiming to be having an affair with Darren seemed suspect. How convenient. I wonder if LN will regret doing another season now that all these skeletons are coming out. Like was it really worth it? Also why was she telling her kids all that mess about Simone not inviting them to the event? I felt she could have given them an excuse without going into details the way she did. Messy.

Spillover from last week, but IA with Heavenly's husband in a way bc she is doing too much. I dont get how she is really home by 5 when she is a practicing dentist and has so many other side hustles. Lies. She needs to slow down a bit

• Members

Last night just solidified how none of these women are likable. Jackie is OK but she can be aloof at time. Heavenly is OK too but she can be a pest at time. The other four women (Simone/Quad/Toya/Lisa) are just trash.

I didn't feel sorry for Simone as she's an idiot. After three years of working with Quad (especially last season), she should've known that Quad is a selfish twat with a chip on her shoulder. She shouldn't've been upset over her ditching her event. How Quad reacted should've awakened Simone and made her see that Quad cares about no one but herself. Even dumb ass simp, Toya sees that.

I can only take Toya in doses as she's still a materialistic dolt. She hasn't grown one bit since the inception of the show as her mind still stays on one thing--money.

Quad and Lisa are both scam artists, hence why they clash. Lisa telling her daughter why they weren't invited to the event was tacky as f-ck. Some things need to go unsaid. Divulging adult info and situations to a little child was just too tacky on Lisa's part. And no one with any sense is going to buy Quad's gaudy ass dog rags. $350 for a damn dog dress?!!! Only new money idiots would invest in that mess. I used to find cute dog clothes at PetsMart when my dog was living and I'd only spend about $40 and she'd have an assortment of clothes. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Lisa Nicole Cloud ‏@lisanicolecloud 3h3 hours ago @LaStarFrenchie@Dr_Heavenly @DrSSWhitmore @Tweet_Toya WOW! Omg....Is it possible now she had something to do with strip club set up! ijs

Toya Bush HarrisVerified account ‏@Tweet_Toya 

@LaStarFrenchie @lisanicolecloud @Dr_Heavenly @DrGLunceford@CecilCWhitmore @DrSSWhitmore @DrJackieWalters Lisa u of all people, STFU!

LOL

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

Damn. One of Lisa Nicole's allies, Toya, has even turned on her (from that tweet). She better pray there is no reunion b/c I see Lisa being in the hot seat more than Quad, who is the most deserving. 

I do hope that Mariah is invited so she can drag the f-ck out of everyone and call out all six of them hypocrites. 

• Members

Oh boy, the guy Darren allegedly has been sleeping with gave a lengthy interview. A hot ass mess

"Dr. Heavenly. Im gonna get that bitch too and I am not playing with them (Lisa) hoes. I will get that hoe too bc they were all talking [!@#$%^&*] about phaggot this, phaggot that"

Damn, this boy is coming for them women.

CMlTrpgWwAAHUGF.jpg

I smell an oppurtunist

Edited by Cheap21