Married to Medicine

• Members

Bravo had the good enough sense to hold off on the show for a week while the BET Awards aired   Quad has superlatives for the cast, aka throwing shade at Thou Who Shall Not Be Named 87LWgSS.png?1 YhYIpno.jpg?1 She looks different. Did she buy herself a new face?

Edited by Cheap21

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

LN calls Quad a hoodrat bitch yet she was the only one acting like a hoodrat in their fight?

SrybCgW.png

Quad is so dramatic with the gauze

The white girl is a fail. They need to get rid of her. Im glad Bravo didnt make her a main wife. I dont think her comment about fried chicken was racist, but just something stupid bc she comes across like a nitwit that doesnt think before she talks.

LN saying that stripping is a form of slavery? WTF? LMAO at the stripper coming up to LN and asking about her husband. That was so messy of her, like where was the motiviation? LN is on some denial stuff if she beleives her husband doesnt visit the strippers. LN is acting a fool and catching Ls, left and right this season

Mariah looks so different with black hair vs the blonde

Edited by Cheap21

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

Taboi, you never posted about Mariah? You dissapoint me

Im finally all caught up and I have to say Mariah's return was the best 10 minutes all season. I love the shade she was throwing and she brought some much needed humor. I didnt realize how much I missed her till then and there were times when i flat out couldnt stand her. She was the show though and her absence is felt

Also dead at her comparing LN to a dead person and said Quad found her at a graveyard. I also liked how she called Quad out on her BS and didnt let her slide

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

the worst for me is still LN. She is doing WAY too much. I hope she gets called out at the reunion for how fake she is this year. The person she is now is a completely different character than who she was last season. With Mariah gone, she's tried way too hard to be the new Queen B and it comes across false.

Im also sick of her "cheating" storyline. She is the one making this an issue and story by constantly bringing it up yet she yells at Darrien about it when its always at the forefront bc of her.

Jill is growing on me. She kind of comes across as the underdog bc the women keep piling on her nad using her as their whipping girl

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

Hahahahahahaha!!!

Well, it didn't help that the board was down. ;)

In any case, I'm looking forward to the next appearance when she goes on the attack with everybody.

As when as this Sunday when that guy confirms what you all said about LN's Husband.