Retconned storylines you'd accept

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Retcons I'd love to see:

Josh isn't Erica's formerly aborted fetus. He's not actually her son at all because Tad botched the DNA on accident. They're related, but he's really some offspring (son or grandson) or Eric Kane.

Jack isn't really Greenlee's father. It was merely a coincidence that he screwed around with Mary and that he and Greenlee have the same blood type. Mary doesn't actually know who Greenlee's father really is because she was screwing everyone.

JR shot and killed Dixie that night at the Chandler mansion. I can't stand that woman, and I wish she'd stay dead when they kill her off.

Cara and Jake slept together and her baby is really his, not David's, leading Amanda to go completely Janet-from-another-planet on everyone.

Retcons I enjoyed: Stuart is alive, Kendall is Erica's daughter.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

Retcon I'd love to see: Jill (Y&R) isn't Neil Fenmore's long-lost daughter. Instead, she turns out to be Bill Foster's, the result of an affair he had behind Liz's back. That way, she is a Foster again, even if she isn't Liz's biological kid.

• Members

Days -

The ONLY way I want Cassie and Rex to every return if it's retconned that they are Kristen and Andre/or Tony's kids. I'd accept Stephano harvesting Kristen's eggs into Marlena. Just think Mar giving birth to Kristen's kids both would be disgusted and it would give Kristen adult children.

I'd also accept that Kristen raised the Gemini Twins before they came to Salem, while she was away.

I would also accept Parker really being Philips child.

I want Lexie back alive.

Archived