Welcome! Please take a second to register.

Photo

B&B: Rick and Maya Promo

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 Cheap21

Cheap21

K-Pop Obsessed!

• Members
  • 40,320 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 06:00 PM

#2 DRW50

DRW50

Lifetimer

• Members
  • 54,229 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 06:07 PM

Thank you to whoever put Jacob Young in the blue top.

#3 rlj

rlj

Contract

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 790 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 06:07 PM

uh, not goin there again with u B&B Bastids, by Summer it will be "Maya who?"

#4 Soapsuds

Soapsuds

Lifetimer

• Members
  • 23,972 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 06:08 PM

I saw the preview today..Jacob Young sure has gotten pudgy....he is still hot though...

#5 Ann_SS

Ann_SS

Lifetimer

• Members
  • 8,492 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 06:22 PM

The promo is very good, very pretty woman. Too bad they are sure to be done in a month or two because they are a good looking couple and have a sweet chemistry.

He still has a nice body. Here is the preview with him shirtless: http://www.cbs.com/s...013-sneak-peek/

#6 ChitHappens

ChitHappens

Lifetimer

• Members
  • 10,242 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 06:31 PM

A man with meat on his bones is hot!!!!!!!!!!!

#7 Soapsuds

Soapsuds

Lifetimer

• Members
  • 23,972 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 06:41 PM

The promo is very good, very pretty woman. Too bad they are sure to be done in a month or two because they are a good looking couple and have a sweet chemistry.

He still has a nice body. Here is the preview with him shirtless: http://www.cbs.com/s...013-sneak-peek/

Yummmm...nice shirtless scenes...mmmmmmmm

#8 soapfave06

soapfave06

Veteran

• Members
  • 1,015 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 06:42 PM

I still wish they had explored her character more. She went from being on the verge of a breakdown to completely happy and normal. But I have been enjoying Maya and Rick and hope it lasts more than a month.

#9 Melroser

Melroser

Recurring

• Members
  • 402 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 07:00 PM

If looking like thaaaat makes someone pudgy then I guess I'm just downright fat ass!

#10 OLTL #1 fan

OLTL #1 fan

Contract

• Members
  • 854 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 07:12 PM

who does Maya think he is? I haven't seen B&B in a few months

#11 ChitHappens

ChitHappens

Lifetimer

• Members
  • 10,242 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 07:14 PM

I don't watch, but from what I gather, she doesn't know he's rich. 

#12 Ann_SS

Ann_SS

Lifetimer

• Members
  • 8,492 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 07:17 PM

She thinks that he is a down on his luck homeless guy who works at Dayzee's. He was working as a waiter there when he first saw Maya and she sang which mesmerized him. He worked her table and they got to know each other.

Edited by Ann_SS, 11 March 2013 - 07:18 PM.

#13 OLTL #1 fan

OLTL #1 fan

Contract

• Members
  • 854 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 07:26 PM

She thinks that he is a down on his luck homeless guy who works at Dayzee's. He was working as a waiter there when he first saw Maya and she sang which mesmerized him. He worked her table and they got to know each other.

because down on his luck homeless guys always dress like he does

#14 Ponds

Ponds

Recurring

• Members
  • 292 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 07:49 PM

Totally ridiculous...they have ruined a truly good love story with Thomas, to have Rick steal her away and then make it a joke. I really haven't liked the actress who played Caroline, but this isn't her fault.

#15 Cheap21

Cheap21

K-Pop Obsessed!

• Members
  • 40,320 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 07:56 PM

Totally ridiculous...they have ruined a truly good love story with Thomas, to have Rick steal her away and then make it a joke. I really haven't liked the actress who played Caroline, but this isn't her fault.

sad thing is they are gonna toss Maya aside when Rick moves on to the next thing

#16 Nothin'ButAttitude

Nothin'ButAttitude

If only Ryan Guzman would allow me to wash my clothes [and tongu

• Members
  • 3,552 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 08:32 PM

Ugh. Once again B&B has to do their annual interracial story (along with their annual black homeless person story), and I'm over it. I'm black and I'm all for a social issue story but there not going to be a big pay off. At the end of the day, Maya will shoved into the background along with poor Dayzee and the rest of the black characters on B&B. And Brad's annual interracial stories start off with LOTS of potential but leads to nothing . . . Marcus & Steffi, Donna & Justin, Dayzee & Thomas, now Rick & Maya. Over it. mad.gif

#17 Gray Bunny

Gray Bunny

Veteran

• Members
  • 3,837 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 03:16 PM

I saw the preview today..Jacob Young sure has gotten pudgy....he is still hot though...

You crazy. smile.png Guy's lookin' gooood... he really improved his overall looks since joining B&B.

I don't get the set-up of this storyline though. I know I fast-forwarded a few scenes of him with Eric at Forrester, so I have no clue why he's suddenly taking shifts at Dayzee's as a waitor? I'm confused.

And this sudden mesmerizing attraction to Maya (who needs serious help with her hair) reminds me of that awful first encounter between EJ and Taylor on DAYS two years back.... Oy.

Edited by Gray Bunny, 12 March 2013 - 03:19 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users