Days: Kristian Alfonso interview with TV Guide

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

SO glad you posted those scenes by the way. That was the exact episode where I was like WOW! THIS could be a POWERHOUSE rivalry that could have lasted YEARS. SUCH a wasted opportunity. They could have been DAYS's answer to Ashley/Nikki.

• Members

CC basically talked about how her and KA did not get along in real life, basically almost came to blows in a scene, and KA was out to - and did - get her fired. Something that has been gossiped about since it happened, along with others in her story.

• Members

This is shocking to me that Kristian Alfonso and Crystal Chappell didn't get along! Chappell seems like someone who is generally popular with her castmates (so many have signed on for "Venice"), and Alfonso doesn't seem like someone who would purposedly set out to be antagonistic. What was the reason for the dislike, was there anything said about that? Was it maybe Alfonso thought her job might be at risk if Chappell stayed on the show?

Also I am shocked that Crystal did not act well on DAYS, because she was one of the stars of Guiding LIght for her entire run there. I guess she was more suited to Olivia.

• Members

I remember back in the day I always thought it'd be amazing if Carly came back to DAYS because it would create a great triangle in Hope/Bo/Carly. Unfortunately, it all came to be too late and the writing was just awful. I think any break-up and 3rd party interfering with Bo & Hope was destined for failure after the year 2000. But that's how all DAYS supercouples are; we all know the endgame. The last time there was any pivotal game change was when Carrie ended up with Mike in 1999.

Archived