Y&R: Discussion for the Month of March

• Members

Am a few days behind, but don't think I saw this mentioned here: Jill refers herself now as JILL ABBOTT again and not Fenmore. Thank god! I don't mind Jill&Lauren as sisters (horrible insta-sh*t-story-plot twist aside) but she is and always will be JILL FOSTER ABBOTT, damn it!

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah I noticed it a few weeks ago. I'm so glad to not have to hear her call herself Fenmore anymore.

Mab was obsessed with everyone having young kids. No reason early 20s Lily needed to be stuck with twins. And Daniel getting stuck with a kid. And Mac. And Billy get another child.

• Members

Well, if his contracts with both shows permitted, sure. But I doubt either show would pay his airfare if he decided to do both. I think Y&R would sooner recast Sarge, or really, just ditch the character.

• Members

I wish Sarge would stay a little longer just because he has given Mason all these pep talks about not teaming up with the black knight. I want Sarge and Victor scenes...maybe he could be Victor's ultimate foil since the congressman is just a bust.

• Members

What was that horrific music playing at the GCAC?

I'd be fine with never, ever, ever seeing Sarge again. I cannot stand all those facial expressions and tics DW is putting on. But I can see how he would be a useful talking buddy for Mason and even Jack.

Aaaaaw Jeanne Cooper, bless your soul! I am unspoiled, so I don't know whether Katherine will end up having Alzheimer's. I'm hoping not--giving both Nikki and Katherine diseases is a bit much and a bit suspicious--but they could have fun with it.

Kyle needs to GO. Recast!

• Members

Darnell's facial expressions and "tics" are just a part of the character of Sarge, a rough and tough exterior, maybe trying to be mellow at times but holding back. All those facial expressions and tics has given Darnell Williams TWO (2) Daytime Emmy Awards among other accolades. All those facial expressions have given him and Debbi Morgan the distinction of being Daytime Drama's FIRST and ONLY AA SuperCouple placing them Number ONE in many polls. No one comes close, not even Neil and Dru. So I like all those facial expressions and tics because they are award winning and/or award nominated. He has my unwavering support forever and ever. Darnell and Peter Bergman have great friendship chemistry as Sarge and Jack and I think Peter Bergman can thank Darnell Williams should he be nominated for an Emmy this year around. His scenes with Darnell going through physical therapy are pure solid gold. So great!

Archived