Y&R: Discussion for the Month of March

• Members

I for one am just glad that she made the cast photo and is on the show for that legacy moment. We shouldn't forget that the past regime drove her off and there was no sign of her returning...

I must give you props for seeing the light. LOL

Snarky comments aside, the music suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucks. And that is ALL CUES and most of the corny pop music as well.

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Wow, this is bad. Pretty sure everybody except KL is photshopped in. Jess is almost def shopped in, and im pretty sure a few of these peoples heads were photoshopped in over stand ins.

The front row though is, fantastic. The second row is pretty good too, but other than that... wow.

Also, Id tots be down for Phyliss & Niel having a sexy ONS.

Thats awesome!

• Members

I think that picture is fine if you don't look too closely and pick it apart. It could have been worse. Seeing Burton in it pushes all my cynical buttons. His status as a FOJ got him on another long standing soap that that they are both going ruin eventually. He is inescapable. Well, he is a ponzi schemer so that is to be expected.

• Members

Melody and Eric look great in that photo.

Between the excitement of Lauren's morning after regret and Billy taking care of sick Victoria, I am done with Y&R. I will check back in when Alex or Tyler finally take off their shirts and/or get some.

• Members

Doug's hair is TRAGIC! I haven't watched regularly since 2009 so watching Michael and Paul be friends seems very weird to me. I have no idea how they could even get to that point! lol

Bregman was phenomenal in her guilt--Lauren still works, even with morsels of story. But first I had to get over the extreme sexiness that is Carmine. Dear God. Dear God!

There are no words to describe the awfulness that was the stuff with Billy and Victoria being sick. I mean, for real?

There were moments were Lily and Cane, although always insufferable, felt a little real during their argument. Thanks to Esser, of course. And Goddard looks really good the way they dress and style him.

Kyle... ugh. Not really what I imagined he would be

• Members

It skeeves me out; Michael and Paul as BFFs, Chris' previous romantic involvement with Michael and defending him to Fen, and people acting as if Kevin is normal. Soap writers are so lazy. They always want to give soap villains instant acceptance by having their victims and their friends/family forgive them and becoming their BFFs, then they act as if soap fans are unreasonable for going WTF and changing the channel. The soap writers really do live in an echo chamber.

• Members

Michael and Paul became bff's awhile ago though, not a new development and it's not like they can suddenly take it back now. Same with Lauren being bffs with Phyllis when she shouldn't be.

Villy need to finish redesigning their house. The newly purple walls just make that ugly couch stand out more

• Members

I wasn't able to handle the cutesy scenes with Victoria being sick and Billy helping either. In fact, I turned the sound down. Equally unenjoyable (for me, anyway) were the not particularly adorable scenes with them attempting to paint the house purple. The purple is actually a cool color, but not when being playfully applied to Victoria's nose. They seem to be doing a lot of supposedly frisky scenes lately.

Archived