Y&R: Discussion for the Month of March

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Okay, I moving my post for today over here.

Wow, Lauren and Carmine! The lust and desire on his face when Lauren opened the door. Damn, Carmine is cut and that tattoo makes him even hotter to me. Even the horrific music did not ruin their brief love making scene.

Lily is looking for an excuse to sleep with Tyler, but he really can do better than Lily. I would have Tyler and Alex sleep with Sharon, Chelsea, Chloe, Lauren, etc.

Cane and Chelsea look good together, but their instantaneous connection is hard to buy. Poor writing there. They did a much better job building to the Lauren and Carmine affair. It has been forever since I have found Daniel Goddard good looking, but he looked handsome as hell in that suit today.

Sharon went hiking in the snow wearing high heels? Ridiculous.

Just to emphasize, that music was [!@#$%^&*]!

• Members

They were losing their freaking minds on SOC. I was loving every minute it. Schadenfreude! I cannot wait for the Cane/Lily and Victoria/Billy fans to have their meltdowns. Kevin and Chloe have no vocal fans any where so there will be celebration when they finally crash against the rocks.

• Members

I had forgotten about the Sony board so I checked it out. It is amazing how a few vocal rabid online fans can make it seem like these soap characters and couples are so popular. I don't believe for one second that Michael and Lauren are popular enough that the wider audience gives a damn that Lauren cheated and they might break up. I also saw that is where the Steve Burton fans are congregating to fawn over his non-acting and air hogging.

• Members

Heads up, the NCAA March Madness break is Thursday March 21 and Friday March 22. Canadians, the break will be Wednesday March 20 and Thursday March 21.

The 40th anniversary is a little over 3 weeks away. I haven't heard anything about tribute issues from the soap magazines or People.

• Members

All CBS has to do to see what people are interested in is count the clicks, stops and replays, especially on their website (which still has crappy graphic display for anyone with a new computer and/or 1080p).

I must have replayed that bedroom scene between Lauren and Carmine half a dozen times and it never lost its hotness.wub.png

If I were a writer on that show (God forbid), I would only see all that rabid (over)reaction as interest and I would keep rollin' with it. People are talking about Lauren and Lily (rather than Tracey and Christel), which really hasn't happened in ages now.

Like I said before, with Lauren and Carmine, I'm hoping for an Unfaitful-esque storyline where Lauren slips (into bed) with Carmine multiple times-- minus Michael hitting Carmine over the head with a snowglobe. That part I can do without.

• Members

See, I am really worried that Lauren and Carmine will be a one night stand. I really hope that is not the case. I hope she makes up with Michael and then, not being able to resist, she starts hitting the sheets with Carmine on a regular basis. I want a long term affair that results in a Lauren and Michael divorce, but I just don't see that happening. If only because who would they pair Lauren with if she and Michael divorced? A triangle with Chris, Paul, and Lauren would be interesting, but I don't see the show going there. I fear that Lauren ends back up with Michael in the long run. However, I hope that she gets some of the best sex of her life in the meanwhile.

I re-watched Lauren and Carmine sex scenes too. I absolutely love the look that Carmine gives Lauren when she opens the door and then he how takes her in his arms. Damn! I don't know how she resisted so long.

Archived