B&B - March 2013 Discussion Thread

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ron Moss is still very handsome. I don't miss Ridge really, but I hope that there is still chance that Ron reconsiders and returns one day.

Btw, I hope that Ron is being careful in the sun. It looks like he has a terrible sunburn on his neck.

• Members

Not that I doubted it would happen, but wow, Taylor and Eric really did do the do.

Taylor the new Forrester matriarch? That seems so disrespectful of Eric, and yes, I say that as the child of a widower.

I sense an awkward triangle/quad with Rick, Maya, Carter, and Marcus, Dayzee left out in the cold.

• Members

Wow, Taylor and Eric did the deed, she is moving in, and has been crowned the Forrester Matriarch! Damn, she is must have rocked the Ole Goat’s world. This is so much fun! On a shallow note, I am glad that John McCook put back on his pjs. When exactly were Eric and Taylor dating? They must have gone on a date and a half. LOL! Steffy and Thomas’ disbelief cracks me up along with them calling their grandfather, “Eric.” Hilarious.

Bill’s disbelief over Eric and Taylor was the highlight of the show. “You go boy, he must be hitting that blue pretty hard… They both needed to get a little freaky.” I give Bill credit to recognizing that Eric and Taylor are two lonely people, before jumping on the Brooke train to lunacy.

Brooke’s outrage, self-involvement, and self-indulgence is so over the top. Brooke thinks the world revolves around her. I don’t buy that Bill really believed that Taylor is scheming, but he trying hard to get into her bed so he is going along for the ride.

Rick has convict-fever (courtesy of Clarence)!

So Carter is sticking around, nice. Who will he be involved with? Dayzee? Maya?

• Members

I'm thinking they're going to pit Rick vs. Carter for Maya's affections, giggling Marcus caught between his two "brothers", jealous all the while because he's starting to wonder what all the Maya fuss is about.

• Members

What would that mean for Caroline? I think Rick still ends up with her somehow.

I just realized that Marcus is Rick's biological cousin and adopted brother. Hilarious. The B&B and its convoluted family relationships...

Archived