B&B - March 2013 Discussion Thread

• Members

LOL! It is like Bridget and her son, Logan (I had to look up his name), went poof! They might not as well as exist any more. Anything to try to keep Brooke artificially young. She really is the new Erica, desperately trying to be young by ignoring her grandchildren.

Btw, KKL is starting to look like herself a little again, but she has got to find a better cosmetic surgeon. She needs to ask LaLucci for the name of her guy.

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well, if TPTB do remember baby Jack exists, he sure has the right to come back with a chip on his shoulder. He has two mothers who abandoned him without a second thought. I suppose that originally Brooke had no obligations, but I do remember her sticking her nose into things and making it even harder for Taylor to bond with him.

• Members

Bill is soo sleazy, LMAO at him telling Brooke to let him be the judge of her lingerie! And she really took her little wraparound dress off and showed him...unbelievable! But I can't deny these two are insanely hot together still.

I am so looking forward to Brooke repositioning herself back into Forrester and bringing back the Bedroom line!

Am I the only one that finds Rick's fascination with Maya a little disturbing? If I was Maya I would be like ew what a creep! I'm just not into them at all - and almost refuse to ever even try. Every "relationship" they start to develop for Rick ends up fading away! Again...remember Beverly?!

That was hilarious when Steffy told Liam to give her all the reasons why he wants to marry her...and he flashed back to Hope telling him to do it laugh.png LMAO. I can't wait to see how their next wedding looks.

Archived