B&B - March 2013 Discussion Thread

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LOL! That is Liam for you. If he had chosen Hope, he would have that far away longing look for Steffy. The man lives in a perpetual state of indecision. Even Ridge was more decisive once he had chosen Taylor or Brooke.

I am tired of the belly rubbing. If we played a drinking game every time Steffy (and now Liam) rubbed her belly, we would be drunk for months.

• Members

What an entertaining episode! I cannot stop laughing. I thought that Brooke's head was going to explode when she saw Taylor in Eric's bedroom. Brooke was so pushy and obnoxious. Brooke will be "the voice of reason, the voice of Stephanie!" Brooke is one crazy m'f. Bwaaaah! I loved Eric kicking Brooke out.I cannot believe that she had the nerve to bring up Eric and Stephanie's sex life. Eric declaring his love for Taylor so quickly is so B&B where people fall in love in seconds.

Stephanie's portrait deserves its own spot in the credits.

Hope needs to walk way from Oliver who is Brooke's leftovers.

• Members

Brooke was out of line. I cant believe she said Taylor is taking her place. Boy did she sound incredibly jealous. I cant with her. She is judging Eric bc he is entertaining a woman in his bedroom months after his wife died. Brooke f--ked Ridge's brother, MINUTES after she thought he died. And she had the nerve to call Taylor a hypocrite in this episode

Rolling my eyes though at Eric saying he loves Taylor. Really? They are barely dating

Did I miss something but when did Taylor tell Steffy about this?

LMAO at Eric throwing Brooke out of the house. She was actually crying at that....LOL

uGLAZ1t.jpg?1

LOL....She was crying. Like girl, its not even that serious.

• Members

Clarence is hilarious. "People put a lot of pressure on a breath mint." "Well, we have several positions in mind so if you will excuse us..." LOL!

Another classic moment was Eric declaring that Taylor was the new Forrester matriarch. All he needed was a crown and her coronation would have been complete. I really wish that Ridge was here to witness this craziness. I know Stephanie is chuckling in glee.

I did notice that Brooke did not seem that upset about Eric having a woman in his room when she thought it was Donna. It occurs to me that if Brooke was not so busy sticking her nose in Hope's business and making eyes at the Stallion, she might have had the first crack at the Old Goat.

What a great episode!

• Members

I vaguely remember Taylor telling Steffy about her and Eric a while ago. It was in the middle of one of her rants about Steffy and Liam belonging together.

It was also interesting how Steffy and Thomas were referring to Eric by his name and not as they usually do, granddad. Guess things are a-changing. LOL!

• Members

Yeah, kind of like when Hope starting calling Ridge by his first name when she started up with Thomas. It's pretty annoying to me and just goes to show how incestuous this show can be.

I wonder when they are going to start having Ridge Jr. on? I'm interested to see how Steffy and Thomas relate to him. I wonder if they have any relationship with him at all?

• Members

I totally forgot about Ridge Junior. Poor kid. He would be torn between his nutty mother and half-siblings with persecution complexes. If my man was named Ridge, under no circumstances would I name my child after him. I'll never forget shaking my head when I was watching the first episode of B&B ever and learning that there were three characters named after nature, Ridge, Thorne, and Brooke. Really?

Archived