DAYS: March Discussion Thread

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

A few years ago, I'dve suggested that Chloe's behaviour was due to either bad meds or a doppelganger. But this is Days in 2013, so that won't work. I just don't buy her story of why she's gone and flipped so much this past year.

Any bright ideas there?

PS: loving the banner this month. :D

• Members

Im officially on the over Nick bandwagon. Love Blake but the character just works my nerves

Why isn't Sonny throwing what Gabby did In his face? He should call his bluff. Threatened to tell the cops about Gabby if he tells them about Will

Parker was super cute today. He was more animated than he's ever been

spDcfJB.jpg

jBVkwbd.jpg

HOT DAMN, look what we got today! Why is this dumb ho still a virgin?

• Members
that's why I said call his bluff. Play hard ball with Nick, bc ultimately Nick doesn't want Gabby in jail. Sonny should act like he doesn't care what happens to Chad as long as Will is safe and they raise the child together. That's a trump card he could use to shut Nick down

• Members

The baby story is good, Nick is slime and I can't wait to see what happens. I wish that EJ somehow got a gag order drawn up and replaced the papers and makes Nick sign them too. Didn't EJ leave the room with the papers and make a call? That would be gold. If he could suppress everything, the way Gabi's crime has been suppressed. It is the only reason EJ is bending over in all this and making it happen so quickly. Normally EJ wouldn't be so calm and wouldn't be so willing to go ahead so quickly.

As far as Sonny saying anything, what evidence does he have? Actually I wasn't watching at the time, did Chad actually witness what happened, would Melanie be needed to testify to make any charges stick? Even if criminal charges weren't laid and it came out in custodial court all it means is that both Will and Gabi could loose the baby and Nick has more reason to go after Will, and the baby ends up in foster care. Sonny can't call Nick's bluff, because Sonny is insignificant to Nick and means nothing. He also won't believe that Sonny would ask Chad to testify and Sonny can't be sure Chad would testify. All Sonny has is hearsay.

Archived