GH: Discussion for the Month of March

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Aw haha

OMG Liz looks so good. And I love that the show described her as "smart and beautiful." Haven't heard her described positively in YEARS!

I think Ellie being part of solving the mystery of the relish might draw Michael and Ellie together in Starr's absence (if she even comes back period). LOVE.

• Members

Don't you remember. I called dibs for you back in January

This relish story is so stupid. Anyone else roll their eyes at Starr now being this science genius who can crack the formula? And they go and use a hospital lab to do their testing? SMH

Rolling my eyes at Frisco throwing Spinelli shade. Don't like Spinelli but loved him calling the deadbeat out on being just that....a deadbeat

WTF? Frisco broke Britt's leg? Can we get rid of this thug

Like I said before the framing Sabrina was stupid bc the cause of death was never the drugs.

WTF is Olivia in a full gown in a hospital room? Talk about doing too much.

KQXqP4r.jpg

Not big on JT but man he looked good in this shot

• Members

wub.pngwub.pngwub.pngwub.pngwub.png

The budding Michael Q / AJQ relationship is one of the best things that Ron has done for this show, as well as for the Michael character since I never thought that I'd ever tolerate - let alone like - him.

As much as I'll always loathe the fact that my AJ was robbed of the opportunity to raise his son from a boy to a man, I'm starting to see the silver lining of them getting to know one another as adults (albeit young adult to middle-aged adult) because they're building a mutual respect for one another that I've never seen between Michael Q and his kidnapper.

Another plus is that he's no longer trying to be a gummy-bear wanksta to garner Sonny's "respect" because he's already getting it (as well as a genuine interest in his opinion) from his actual father.

• Members

Oh I definitely rolled my eyes so hard I thought I popped something. I hate me some KA but at least they're reverting Starr somewhat from a pop princess although Jesus, I better not jinx it!

LOL I love anyone tormenting the Brittch! That said, him sharing the majority of his scenes with a random newbie is sooo unnecessary and stupid.

Archived